What Michael means to me...

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Dear people of the world,

I became a Michael Jackson fan in the early 90's. I was about 10 years old. I'm 27 now. My mom owned the Moonwalker VHS tape. It had the Man In The Mirror video on there. That very video is how I fell in love with Michael. I fell in love with Michael for his dance moves, talent, singing, and especially and most importantly his humanitarian efforts. The starving children in Africa. He has always inspired me to help them somehow. He has always inspired me to help the poor and the sick. Especially the children of the world. Songs like Man In The Mirror and Heal The World mean so much to me. They have inspired me in so many ways.

Everytime I am down or sad I just listen to those words and somehow gain comfort in listening to them. In the early 90s my mom and dad got a divorce. Michael has helped me through the pains I had to go through, in moving so much around. Going from school to school and not keeping friends. I was so lonely. Michael has kept me company in my tough and lonely times. He has inspired me to be a better person. He has inspired me to keep that childlike innocence. When the 1993 allegations broke lose, I did not believe one bit of it. I loved Michael for being a humanitarian and a loving and caring person. There is no way he would EVER hurt a child. I know that in my heart as well as millions of fans around the world. Just read his lyrics. Listen to Man In The Mirror, Heal the World, Earth Song, Keep The Faith, Childhood. These are just some of the songs that show what kind of person Michael Jackson truly is. He is the kindest man I have ever known. And so many people have taken him for granted it just makes me sick. All he wants to do is create peace for the world. Create love and happiness and make people's hearts happy. He has certainly made mine happy and I just want him to be remembered as I kind, loving and gentle person.

Please, get to know Michael Jackson before you judge him. If you really want to know him hear the song “Childhood.” Written and produced by Michael. He has written such beautiful music. He's visited so many hospitals to visit the sick kids. He's donated millions. He's in the Guinness book of world records for donating the most money to charities. Please get to know who Michael truly was and why he inspired so many fans. He's not the freak like a lot of media says. Just because he has a different life style doesn't mean he's weird. Please, just for once, get to know his heart. He has also inspired me to be a better person. And to use my talents and to be the best at what I do. Thank you Michael Jackson for being who you are. For being strong. For being there for the fans. For simply being Michael Joseph Jackson. I love you forever. I will never forget you. I love you.

Back