I'm new here. I'm hurting.

Stuck 2 Flip Flops

Proud Member
Please be gentle. I told the story earlier but don't know how to find it....

My dad got me Michael's flip flops 33 years ago in Dallas. Michael was in a broken elevator at the hotel my dad worked at and he and some of the Jackson's had been in the hot tub (so he was in flip flops).

My dad told him how big of fan I was and he literally took the shoes (flip flops) off his feet and gave them to my dad.

I wear them when I'm sad (last time was when car hit my kitty).

I can't eat since hearing this.

My dad got me Michael's flip flops 33 years ago in Dallas. Michael was in a broken elevator at the hotel my dad worked at and he and some of the Jackson's had been in the hot tub (so he was in flip flops).

My dad told him how big of fan I was and he literally took the shoes (flip flops) off his feet and gave them to my dad.

sam here, i have only ate a small block of cheese and a cup of tea.
My lips are dry as a bone, i feel weak but i dont want to go back to normal after this

sam here, i have only ate a small block of cheese and a cup of tea.
My lips are dry as a bone, i feel weak but i dont want to go back to normal after this

Hey Sam. A good cup of tea might be a place to start. I jump between angry and sad. I also worry about Michael Joseph Jackson's soul a bit... he was so stubborn about certain things. I hope he made it right with God.

Hey Sam. A good cup of tea might be a place to start. I jump between angry and sad. I also worry about Michael Joseph Jackson's soul a bit... he was so stubborn about certain things. I hope he made it right with God.

i meant same here not sam sorry about that

I know it hurts and painful to consume his death as reality. I'm all sulk and not cheery today myself.

Take your time to grieve and mourn but don't let it drown you into a complete depression.

He left us but not completely.

Where ever Michael Jackson is right now, his energy and spirit will always be around us.

o God that is priceless!! Truly priceless. Thank you for sharing it with us and welcome to the board

:hug: you are not alone in your deep, empty, cold, crazy, hard to fathom that this is real - sense of loss.

some fans didnt change their signatures and there are still their seats for o2
it hurts. i mean i dont blame fans, such things are all around. old topics and posts... etc

That right there describes Michael to the core. What a beautiful gesture he made. It's these kinds of memories, aside from the legacy he leves behind, that will keep his spirit alive. Let us remember him for the passionate humanitarian he was.

I'm still going to the O2 in July, but perhaps the 13th instead of the 16th. I love Michael, and my friend that I would have gone to the show with in February and I will go to London and have a day there just exploring the city again and thinking of MJ. I never thought I would feel pain like this with someone I didn't know. It's terrible, but I still keep thinking that it's got to be a publicity stunt. It can't be real :no:

Back