What killed Michael Jackson?

diamid88

Proud Member
The 'American Dream' is a creation of Hollywood. We have been conditioned to believe that 'making it', being an American Idol, being in show business and a circus monkey is the ultimate. Finally, someone like Deepak Chopra has the courage to take on the Dr. Feelgood medical establishment and eventually start naming names.
Maybe we can use Guantanamo Bay and interrogate the white collar gangsters of America.

If that is what indeed caused his death...then I think shouting it out and naming names is the absolute right thing to do, so no one has to suffer with this great loss like we all are right now. If it saves just one life, than it will have been worth it. I think in this type of situation there's lots of denial though. If it's true and Deepak was asked by Michael for that prescription, he did the right thing by not complying with him because that's what real friends do...too bad someone else was a willing participant including Michael. I feel great sorrow after what Deepak confessed, but it was Michael's decision he had to have known the risks involved. I know he suffered with enormous back pain, and God knows what else...I feel sick knowing that somehow perhaps it could've been prevented in some way...but you can't go back what's done is done. For some reason I couldn't cry yesterday, just too numb and in shock...but now that we seem to be getting some answers as to what may have happened, the tears are non-stop now. Can't imagine what those who were closest to him are going through.

Why did it take this for him to get his due? I will never support another artist from America.

Probably everything. The stress, the jokes, the name-calling, the vultures, not knowing who to trust, who'd stab you in the back next, who'd sue you next, who'd call you next, who'd want you to do a performance next, saying no, saying yes, trying to protect his kids, trying to protect himself. He was tough, but a person can only handle so much.

If what people are saying on the news are correct, it sound plausible. He was trying to cope.

Deepak is the realist person in this equation and I am grateful that he was close to Michael. He did all he could to help him. I am taking this so hard because it could've been prevented. Like Deepak said, he had too many enablers around him supplying him with quick prescriptions. Unbelievable, I never knew this was going on.

Back