Why did MJ have to die in order for the world to recognize his GREATNESS?!

#1MJstan

Proud Member
As I sit here reading all the news articles online and watching all the news coverage about him, I wonder why did it take him to die in order for the world to give him the praise, us fans have been doing since day one. I am glad MJ went on to glory knowing that he we still loved him enough to sell out 50 shows in a few hours and wanted him to do a global tour. As much as I disliked ppl mobbing him outside of his doctor's office, a part of me is glad he got a chance to see that we all just wanted to get a glimpse of the MAN, the MYTH, the LEGEND. I am glad he saw that he could totally cause a panic in the middle of Beverly Hills and all he was doing was shopping.

I wish the media would've praised him more while he was alive and not choose to bring up the negative things. I know I shouldn't say this but I hope the guilt eats away at all the people that said he was a child molester,the families that accused him of child molestation, used him to gain notariaty, or took money from him. The reason I say this is because they caused majority of the stress in his life. He gave his all to this world and what did he get in return, MF'ers that chewed him up and spit him out.
MJ I promise you before I leave this Earth I will do my best to make sure your haters get called out. Even if that means I gotta do it alone.

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got til it's gone" - Janet Jackson

I'm wonder this same thing. why act like you care now. And i'll bet he will win an award or something. It's don't matter now. he don't know. He's gone.

I woulda bet good money that the same ones carrying on about RIP MJ woulda been dissing him if you brought up his name in general. Yeah its nice but it don't mean nothing now...where were you at when he was going thorough his trials and tribulation. where was the love then. WHERE???

I completely agree. I'm angry at the 'fans' who have come out of the woodwork on his death. It p***es me off that people can be like that. Why didn't they give a sh*t when he was alive? That's when he needed support. Not now that he's passed away. It's making my heart ache so badly. A little light has gone from my life.

I want to get ahold of Diane Diamond so bad, that I could spit fire right about now.. Oh that lady just tap dances on my nerves everytime she opens her mouth..

But don't you remember it's us the fans who "predicted" it that MJ would only be recognised if he died? I remember clearly having these conversations here and on other boards. That's what usually happens with legends. And they become even more legendary after their death for some reason.

because sadly,people never know what they have until its gone

yes.. they realize Michael's value now that he's gone.. they attack him when his around.. bash him , say derogatory things about him, joke about him, insult him... they (maybe a few dont) use to talk about negatives about him.. but now that he's gone, they start to recognize who he is, from the young great to the great man..

I was watching foxnews earlier and my feeling was that they were waiting for the schock to fade a little bit to start the crap again.
Has anybody watched them today? Are they ok or beginning to lapse to disrespect for Michael? It's too soon for that, and it breaks the general mood. If they do that we must write them angry emails..

Because the world we live in is screwed up.
But let's forget the past and what the world did to him. MJ wants his music to live on after he goes and that's exactly what's happening now. His songs and videos are being played everywhere. That's what matters now.

Jesus said "Give me my flowers while I live." The fans and for the most part the industry did that.

This ALWAYS happens:
Josephine Baker: was practically spit on in America, driven out of the country and found solace in France. At her death, America was claiming her.
John Ritter: was virtually ignored after Three's Company went off the air. At his death people were hailing him as a comedy genius.
Jessica Tandy: who after receiving her academy award after a lifetime of great work couldn't help but note the academy was honoring her just as she was on her way out.
Elvis Presley: They bullied him into seclusion and depression.
Marilyn Monroe: a favorite target for dumb slut remarks.

I could go on...

I want to get ahold of Diane Diamond so bad, that I could spit fire right about now.. Oh that lady just tap dances on my nerves everytime she opens her mouth..

Chile, I have to call on Jesus every time I see her!

yes she pissed me off on yesterday's NBC special, she was like there's no biological tie between the Jackson family and Michael's children.

She doesn't know what she's talking about. What a stupid bitch.

@IrishFaery and Tragickingdom,
Diane Diamond, Lisa Bloom and the rest of the salem witch hunt crew can kick rocks..(that is the most pc thing i can say right now)... How in the hell is she going to say those kids have no biological ties to the jacksons, i don't care if michael had polar bears as his kids, if he signed that birth certificate, he fed and clothed them, and wiped their tears, then he is their father and those kids are his parents grandchildren.

In the words of my deceased grandmother:
JESUS WEPT!!!

I can't say much more right now, because if I do, then it will be nothing but the devil talking..

As I sit here reading all the news articles online and watching all the news coverage about him, I wonder why did it take him to die in order for the world to give him the praise, us fans have been doing since day one. I am glad MJ went on to glory knowing that he we still loved him enough to sell out 50 shows in a few hours and wanted him to do a global tour. As much as I disliked ppl mobbing him outside of his doctor's office, a part of me is glad he got a chance to see that we all just wanted to get a glimpse of the MAN, the MYTH, the LEGEND. I am glad he saw that he could totally cause a panic in the middle of Beverly Hills and all he was doing was shopping.

I wish the media would've praised him more while he was alive and not choose to bring up the negative things. I know I shouldn't say this but I hope the guilt eats away at all the people that said he was a child molester,the families that accused him of child molestation, used him to gain notariaty, or took money from him. The reason I say this is because they caused majority of the stress in his life. He gave his all to this world and what did he get in return, MF'ers that chewed him up and spit him out.
MJ I promise you before I leave this Earth I will do my best to make sure your haters get called out. Even if that means I gotta do it alone.

I feel ya homie. THis has bothered me so much these last couple of days. I said it in another thread, but I need to say it again, if only for myself.

Mike always wanted to be understood, and for all the nonsens etabloids to stop smearing his name. Something as simple as not calling him J@cko , they could not do. And you right they caused him alot of stress. He was since he was young under the pubilc eye and under public scrutiny. And all he wnated was for the bull to stop. They didn't respect him when he was alive, didn't appreciate him, and now they all come running. Now it is "cool" to like Michael Jackson again.

I hate them for the pain they caused him. I hate the media, and all the leechers in his life that exploited him.

I totally understand but while Michael was on earth, he was also treated like a God. The way people received him when he would visit countries around the world was like the Royal family are received. He got praised and awarded more than any other human being while alive. He was a living legend, the greatest entertainer of all time, he knew the world knew that because he got told over and over again and awarded over and over again. Michael Jackson had the most loyal fan base in history and again, he saw this and knew this every day of his life. No other human being got mobbed, caused hysteria like Michael did and he knew this. It was only the media that didn't report this while he was alive because they lived off making money from Michael by selling crazy stories.

It’s only after his death, that MORE people are realising the truth and realising that they don't know what they have until its gone. Every person on earth is sad about this news, and so many people were saying how they weren't aware how much they loved him until he was gone. The whole world is grieving even news reporters. We always knew the media would finally call him the KING when he passed and worship him now that he is gone.

yes she pissed me off on yesterday's NBC special, she was like there's no biological tie between the Jackson family and Michael's children.

There's no biological tie between the youngest son and Debbie either. What the sh*tting hell is her point? The kids know Katherine and Joseph, they know the Jacksons, they ARE Jacksons. That is their family. The kids should be kept together, with family. Pretty clear really.

No wonder that woman is worthless when Jackson isn't in the news.

Jesus said "Give me my flowers while I live." The fans and for the most part the industry did that.

This ALWAYS happens:
Josephine Baker: was practically spit on in America, driven out of the country and found solace in France. At her death, America was claiming her.
John Ritter: was virtually ignored after Three's Company went off the air. At his death people were hailing him as a comedy genius.
Jessica Tandy: who after receiving her academy award after a lifetime of great work couldn't help but note the academy was honoring her just as she was on her way out.
Elvis Presley: They bullied him into seclusion and depression.
Marilyn Monroe: a favorite target for dumb slut remarks.

I could go on...

Chile, I have to call on Jesus every time I see her!

and who can forget the other worldwide phenom and Mike's idol, Charles Chaplin.

He was accused of Mccarthyism & was boycotted in US to a point where he said "I have no further use for America. I wouldn't go back there if Jesus Christ was President."

Its a cruel world n just bcoz you are good, does not mean that good will happen.....

I am just downright mad about the whole thing... Michael should not be dead, he should be alive, enjoying a happy life, just as he should have been doing all along. I don't even know what to do with my anger... I have no where to put it. And I don't even want revenge on anyone, I just want to set things right for him.

You never know what you have till its gone that is sooooooooooo true

I don't even care about the haters anymore. I don't give a shit what they think, because if they continue on saying stuff about Michael even though he's dead, that just shows what kind of low they can sink to. They're pond scum.

As far as the world recognizing his greatness, I think this happens with every celebrity. Kurt Cobain's popularity increased after his death. Same with Elvis, and John Lennon. Right now, everyone is thinking about how they didn't give him a chance, and now he's gone.

In short, because the world is full of idiots.

Basically.

I've been watching all these people running their mouths on TV, reading all the nice comments on tmz and it's just the most surreal thing I've ever seen. It's utterly disgusting and makes my skin crawl, they didn't gave a shit about him when he was with us, and now they love him :bs:

jesus said "give me my flowers while i live." the fans and for the most part the industry did that.

This always happens:
Josephine baker: Was practically spit on in america, driven out of the country and found solace in france. At her death, america was claiming her.
John ritter: Was virtually ignored after three's company went off the air. At his death people were hailing him as a comedy genius.
Jessica tandy: Who after receiving her academy award after a lifetime of great work couldn't help but note the academy was honoring her just as she was on her way out.
Elvis presley: They bullied him into seclusion and depression.
Marilyn monroe: A favorite target for dumb slut remarks.

I could go on...

Chile, i have to call on jesus every time i see her!

yes she pissed me off on yesterday's nbc special, she was like there's no biological tie between the jackson family and michael's children.

basically.

I've been watching all these people running their mouths on tv, reading all the nice comments on tmz and it's just the most surreal thing i've ever seen. It's utterly disgusting and makes my skin crawl, they didn't gave a shit about him when he was with us, and now they love him :bs:
amwn sister amen

Back