Karen posted on the facebook!

Starlight

Proud Member
I hope she will not be angry for posting this. Fans need the message!

Karen Faye Kissinger

"I know how painful it is to loose this beautiful man....I can barely speak, but I must share with you his reason for getting on stage once again. It wasn't for money or to relaunch his career...it was to send the message that we must HEAL THE WORLD, before it's too late. He wanted to let us know that we have a four year window to get it right, to start walking the highest path, or we will loose the earth."

That's what I have been feeling from yesterday as if Michael's spirit is already there. HE WANTS US TO CONTINUE WHAT HE HAVEN'T FINISHED.
Everyone of us should do something to heal the world. Do what we can!

Through the pain and grief, grief and pain which will probably never go away, I sware to you, our Angel, I will do what I can! We all have to be Michael's extentions in this world.
We have to continue doing what he had done through the years.

Thank u so much for posting this. It makes sense. But I thought we only had 3 years... (2012) But I trust MJ. xx

She also said in her facebook:
"I want you to know he was full of love for all of you. He was looking forward to making everyone smile, and unite in these difficult times...to make the world a better place."

"he was working so hard...and he was so happy when I left him on Wednesday night...this is so difficult."

Does he mean the 2012 December date where the world is supposed to end according to the Mayan calendar? Yeah, it's 3 years from now, but maybe he said that last year.
I don't have a problem with that anymore if it happens! In only 3 years we're gonna to see MJ again!

karen :boohoo::pray::angel:

a four year window ...
thanx you for posting the comfort words

but I must share with you his reason for getting on stage once again. It wasn't for money or to relaunch his career...it was to send the message that we must HEAL THE WORLD, before it's too late. He wanted to let us know that we have a four year window to get it right, to start walking the highest path, or we will loose the earth."

oh....... :crying:

who is gonna heal the world now?

That doesnt make sense. We have 4 years to heal the world before 2012 when it is alleged (but wont happen) that the world will end? Why would Michael want us to heal the world before 4 years if the world was going to end anyway? That cant be what Karen or Michael meant. Must be something else.

Can someone contact her to clarify what she meant by this please?

cmon people, think a little. he didnt mean the world would end in 4 years. that could have meant thats how long we have until its too late to turn around and heal the world. global warming gone too far, etc.

She also said in her facebook:
"I want you to know he was full of love for all of you. He was looking forward to making everyone smile, and unite in these difficult times...to make the world a better place."

"he was working so hard...and he was so happy when I left him on Wednesday night...this is so difficult."

This last statement is what makes me so angry listening to some of these people talking about him now as if he was so unhappy and troubled now. While there may have been scars there, I do believe he was entering a phase of his life where he knew himself and was setting aside all that was negative bit by bit as he set sight on his future.

I hope that the people that knew him can get this message out. He wasn't miserable and unhappy at this time of his life. He was only looking forward to more of what life had to offer and what he could bring to it.

The world has truly lost more than it knows.

You know the more and more that it seems as if he didn't have to die like this, the more I am trying to find a reason for why now? Was it so that if his music is eventually released with these messages people would be more likely to truly listen because it is coming from him? In some ways it is like people had to be jarred into appreciating what we had.

^^I agree Classic.

Perhaps things happen for a reason, it is painful now, but in the long run at the end of all things we will see the meaning.

That doesnt make sense. We have 4 years to heal the world before 2012 when it is alleged (but wont happen) that the world will end? Why would Michael want us to heal the world before 4 years if the world was going to end anyway? That cant be what Karen or Michael meant. Must be something else.

Can someone contact her to clarify what she meant by this please?

We have four years because 2012 is not the end of the world,

it means that we need to evolve on a spiritual level or...I don't know what will happen

I feel so sorry for Karen, she is a wonderfull person.

We have to do something! If we won't take an action no one will! We are Michael's hope and this is our duty, she said what I've just wanted to say... guys there are millions of us around the world, michael was many times alone and look what he did... think what we would do together!!!we have to make him proud somehow... we just have to!!I'm thinking about some oranisations or foundations, God it would be great...

pay it forward can heal the world.
someone need to do something good for 3 persons....those 3 persons need to do something good to another 3 persons...and so on and so on.
so you can het a chain reaction.........and heal the world together

Back