"This is it rehearsals" and the new album ?!

cgrimberg

Proud Member
When will it be released? do u think it will be released ? I just want something positive now :(.

I think if the album was almost ready, let's say it lacks 2 or 3 songs, Michael would like to be it released still...

we have to hear mikes final album. its really hard to talk about at this time, but hed want us to hear it.

plus just like elvis, over the years loads of new mj tunes will surface. it persoannly like to see the footage of the one more chance video.

now mike has gone from this world we will crave all this stuff.

"you maby gone from this world mike,by youll never be gone from our hearts"

With the surge in sales of previously released media produced by Jackson, from a purely business point of view, it could mean some serious cash flow into his estate. I am sure even if some of the songs are not complete, it does not mean the songs cannot be finished with some studio magic (The Beatles come to mind). I say strike the iron while it is hot.

However, I doubt anything will be done unless whoever manages MJ's estate will have the final say.

I just hesitate to talk about a new album while Michael is not yet buried, I wish if he retired and enjoyed relaxing and taking care of his health I don’t want a new album or a new concert I want him to be alive. But now, I started thinking that a new album will be essential during this period because we would love to have another part of him for ourselves because we lost him already.

i'm thinking can sony release his new music without jacksons families approval? or whats the situation?

I just hesitate to talk about a new album while Michael is not yet buried, I wish if he retired and enjoyed relaxing and taking care of his health I don’t want a new album or a new concert I want him to be alive. But now, I started thinking that a new album will be essential during this period because we would love to have another part of him for ourselves because we lost him already.

I agree with this.

Also, Kenny hinting at a release of the rehearsals.. that just great. Michael wanted to give his fans a chance to see him one more time. They can give us that chance now, although he is not with us anymore.

I think Michael would have wanted it that way.

I would love to see the This Is It rehearsals and hear the new songs he had been making but not yet. It would be too soon.
Imo somewhere in the end of this year would be good time to release the new material, then people are more over this shocking situation. But that's just my opinion. I don't think I could enjoy the music if they release it too soon.

I believe that the tests were recorded and that Michael had his own cameraman to record all these moments. And I think we deserve see. But there must be a vast new material and recording of music tours. It would be a great idea that was launched.​

Its wayyy to early to talk about mj new music

i wish mj woulda retired after vince
mj was trying to please his fans
and it killed him

and i feel very bad

because we wanted the tour
album and mj was too old to be doing all that

I'm sure AEG will release the rehearsal footage for sale. It's almost guaranteed. They are gonna lose so much money on the production of the concert, that they will have to find a way to make some of it back. Heck, they should still go ahead and release the merchandise for sale. It's official and would be in more demand than some cheap knock off selling on the streets. Hell, I'd buy it and then some.

Back