Injuries

awoods2

Proud Member
I have heard reports that Michael was taking meds to help with the pain from a broken leg when he fell off stage and also a cracked vertabrae on his back. Do you know when these injuries happened? I dont recall him breaking his leg during a tour. Maybe the back injury was from when he slipped in the shower during the trial.

he didn't break his leg, he hurt his back real bad. during a performance of earth song back in i don't know when, cant think, 1998?

I have heard reports that Michael was taking meds to help with the pain from a broken leg when he fell off stage and also a cracked vertabrae on his back. Do you know when these injuries happened? I dont recall him breaking his leg during a tour. Maybe the back injury was from when he slipped in the shower during the trial.

Theyre talking about MJ & Friends during ES when the stage with MJ fell.

Broke his foot in 2001. Someone said he fell of the stage in Munich in 1997 but i havent found any news articles confirming that

Weather changes? What does that mean?

Climate changes affect the way your joints and bones feel... as you get older you will be more vulnurable for such changes in weather.

Maybe healed bone tissue is also sensitive (don`t know) for it...

It hurts like hell when the weather changes or your on it to much. Trust me i should know.
This is true, when I go to visit my mum who lives in a hot country it takes a while for me to not be in pain, sometimes I am in pain the whole time I am there.

I dont think its like that. Its just that the colder it is the more possible pains.

Like Dangerous Incorporated said, mj&friends june 27, 1999.
i was there. 3rd row, in the mittle. i never forget that situation.
btw, the last time i saw him. and nearly exatly 10 years after he died. maybe because of this. *shit*

Back