About tickets of this is it you should keep it as memrory

mehdiblanket

Proud Member
After this dark summer we lost our king of pop ,but he will stay in our heart forever without any doubt we are the best fan artist ever.
About next concert in London ,l am jalouse for those who are already tickets ,unfortuantly l did not buy tickets for those who are lucky.

l think you must keep it as memory .

i got an email that the tickets are cancelled... so i dont think they will send them out... they are not allowed to send them i guess and i dont think they can print "this is just a souvenir" on it.

I never understood this type of memorabilia.
That been said, I still have my 1997 History ticket shown in my boy room at my mums :)

I wish they would understand and print them anyway :(

For me it was the first time I was gonna see him live. I feel so bad right now so I don't want to see the tickets! I would die knowing he is not here anymore!

I also agree that we should get the tickets to keep as a reminder. I believe that these tickets were already being prepared to be printed and sent to us. We have these tickets as a great reminder of what would be a triumphant moment for the career of Michael, is the only thing good and consoling before that horrible moment that we are living.​

Back