FOXNEWS needs to be blasted.

terrell

Proud Member
Who is that fat basard male host who always try to degrade Michael saying Micheal did something to children because no pay 20 million to have not do anything. why are we celebrating this man. Diane Diamond was on there. I want to email this fool but I can nto find the email on Foxnews. If anyone has the email and who knows this fool name, please post it for me. I am tired of this mess.

I am mad, That fool even said that is why President Obama said what he said in order. Wait the house had a silent moment for Jackson, need say more. Does anyone know this fat boys name on Foxnews right now who is a cohost with the woman.

Look on www.foxnews.com/opinion/index.html and on the very bottom (the dark blue area) you will see the link "contact us" and "EmailFOXNews.com Newsroom" and see if you can email them.

Or IF you can stomach those racists you can stay on the Fox News Channel long enough to get the email to post your opinion.

Make it rain bricks on those jerks.

I am sorry jackson fans but I just called Foxnews and cursed them out. What this guy said took me over the top. I point out facts to them and why Diane and that fool was a lier. I am hurt and I am mad right now. I am trying to keep my cool and I am not letting NO ONE disrespect Michael at this time. it is time to put these fools in check. I do not curse but I did this time. No MORE. They did him wrong when he was alive but I be dam if they are going to do it in death.

I don't watch FoxNews for this reason. They're a bunch of racist scumbags.

yup.. please its not the channel to watch, i dont know why we should as mj fans watch that channel. and yes they have also said racist things about minorities on that channel, i rememeber they turned off a guys mic for defending mexicans on a particular subject. and they never let people finish answering their questions on the bill oreilly show if they dont agree with it. they talk over them. its bull.

I had to turn off the TV for a while because yesterday I was at the boiling point when I saw Diane Dimond and Maureen Orth and I almost kicked in my TV screen.

yup.. please its not the channel to watch, i dont know why we should as mj fans watch that channel. and yes they have also said racist things about minorities on that channel, i rememeber they turned off a guys mic for defending mexicans on a particular subject. and they never let people finish answering their questions on the bill oreilly show if they dont agree with it. they talk over them. its bull.
I know. I think MOSt people know fox is full of it. he is going to read a post that someone said, "why are they talking about Michael. He is a drug user and you know what all else". Sorry but I think these people who are thinking like this are far fewer than people who Care. Someone email MSNBC and said why are they showing so much of Michael and the host said the same thing I am saying MORE people want to hear about Michael than the FEW who who dont.

let them do their worst. they cant hurt mj anymore and they prob hate that.he is safe from all their hate

fox news seems to have been pretty praise worthy of MJ, especially sheppard smith. Bill O' Reilly was quite disrespectful. He's allowed to have his opinion but at a time like this when people are mourning, you keep it to yourself. Let people mourn.

Don't watch fox news...
i was listening to them in the car and they were talking about the children.
They had some attorney on there who said he knew the family and there would not be a custody case for these kids trust him.
They argued him down.. I immediately turned off fox because its seemed to me like they want there to be a custody battle just so can keep the story going... its sickening..

When Princess Diana died people made it clear to the media that they did not want the tabloid crap and bashing or snide comments and speculations at that time and the media quickly got on board.

I hate Fox news. I try to stay away from that channel.

The night of Michael's death I turned it to Fox for a bit, and some of those assholes were actually smiling

What a effing joke

I hate FOX news as well. They overall are not showing much respect for Michael. And I agree that they want a custody battle so bad. They also want Michael to have died from a drug overdose.

Greta, OReilly and Hannity have all been scum.

Unfortunately, Fox News isn't really news, it's a string of soap boxes for people to air their opinions and, much like in the real world, many of those opinions are crap or flat-out wrong.

Emailing them to air your grievances is fine, just don't expect anything to happen, many of these hosts have been blasted for years because of their idiocy without any repurcussions. The biggest statement you can make is to pick up your remote and change the channel.

OMG! I just saw Diane Demon on television (Inside Edition) and she was saying MJ may have been taking heroine and cocaine. SHE MUST BE STOPPED. Here she comes crawling out from the deepest depths of Hell to spew her venom at such a sad and tragic time in all of our lives. Despicable.

She's making her rounds to all the TV stations! Diane Diamond is! We can't let this happen! She wants to ruin his legacy! I hope the Jackson family and fans as well get a hold of her and toss her in the gutter where she belongs!

Is there something we can do? We need to stop conscienceless money seeking mongrels like her dead in their tracks!!! Diane Demon is nothing but an attention seeking parasite. It's people like her who sent MJ to the grave.

I hate FOX news as well. They overall are not showing much respect for Michael. And I agree that they want a custody battle so bad. They also want Michael to have died from a drug overdose.

Greta, OReilly and Hannity have all been scum.

And the ironic thing is I always thought Greta Van Susteren was the most fair.

I think when the toxicallogy report is released, and it's proven that Heroine and Cocaine is NOT in Michael's system, Michael's estate needs to take legal action against these assholes

Those people over at FOX NEWS, including Diane Diamond and Maureen Orth are just a bunch of DEMONS!

That's why I don't bother with them!

These people need to be stopped. I've had it. I no longer have the least bit of tolerance for things like this.

They are NOt going to mess up Michael's legacy. That is clear. MOST people are upset over this and think Michael is the best; however, it is the FEW idoits who talk that makes me mad.

Go figure. That's where all the low lifes go to spread their filth.

Ok, What the hell is up with Debbie Rowe?!?!?!?!?! Why did she say those things. I'm not believing this just yet

Please someone tell me i'm not the only one watching this unfold either.

Back