o2 Refunds: Give the money to the kids instead

lucius

Proud Member
I got an email from the o2 today informing me that I'll get a refund shortly. I bought four tickets. I really don't want that money, there's something about it that's too weird. Rather, I'd like it to go into a trust fund for Michael's children, which, I believe, was his own intention with these shows.

So I was just wondering if anyone else feels the same way, and if there's any way we can reach out to AEG and to the representatives of the Jackson Family and let them know so an account can be set up or something?

IM oging to do that when i get my money back, I dont trust AEG to pass the money on.
But should i be worried i havent received that email??

Does the Heal the World foundation still exist?

I'm just generally worried about Michael's estate and the children taking over the loans so if a trust fund could be established, I think it would make quite a difference to their futures.

That's also what I think, I want these oney for the children. But does it sound so ...... y know, how the world would see them

Couldnt they give it to the charity via Unicef for example, if ticket buyers want?

Giving the money to charity is a beautiful Idea. We should try to get as many fans as possible to consider this.

I am definitely up for it! Let's open an account to either his children or the needy children around the world!

We can't heal the world, but we can help.. I know Michael would have loved it.

Back