Michaels Heartbeat, Some Comfort

Birchey

Proud Member
I want people who don't know this, to know it

We are all emotionally and physically distraught over the death of our idol. This can be upsetting, but I think its a nice comfort to know that we can hear his heartbeating whenever we choose.

The intro to the song Smooth Criminal has Michaels heartbeat. Please listen and know that Millions around the world hear the same thing everyday, on their PC's, CD Players, The TV, Radio Stations and more.

He is more alive now than ever, I thank him for everything, everyday I wake up, every night I sit up listening to his beautiful music, A friend said to me on the phone today that he feels like a grain of sand in a big sea of fans, I felt this way to but then I realized, We are all united, at this point in time we all have the same emotion, that is a miracle that only Michael Jackson can do

In 50 years he gave more than most people could give in 1000 lifetimes, 50 years times by millions of us fans is an infinity of Joy.

"Lift you're head up high, and scream out to the world, I know I am someone and let the truth unfurl, no one can hurt you know, because you know what's true, yes I believe in me, So You believe in you"

12481942721.jpg

Last edited:
This gives me huge comfort. I just want to loop it. Maybe I can sleep.

In 50 years he gave more than most people could give in 1000 lifetimes, 50 years times by millions of us fans is an infinity of Joy.

:clapping:
absolutely........................and that is what he wanted to give people joy and happiness by sharing his talent

I want people who don't know this, to know it

We are all emotionally and physically distraught over the death of our idol. This can be upsetting, but I think its a nice comfort to know that we can hear his heartbeating whenever we choose.

The intro to the song Smooth Criminal has Michaels heartbeat. Please listen and know that Millions around the world hear the same thing everyday, on their PC's, CD Players, The TV, Radio Stations and more.

He is more alive now than ever, I thank him for everything, everyday I wake up, every night I sit up listening to his beautiful music, A friend said to me on the phone today that he feels like a grain of sand in a big sea of fans, I felt this way to but then I realized, We are all united, at this point in time we all have the same emotion, that is a miracle that only Michael Jackson can do

"Lift you're head up high, and scream out to the world, I know I am someone and let the truth unfurl, no one can hurt you know, because you know what's true, yes I believe in me, So You believe in you"

yeah, I listen to that song more now... after his passing... just to listen to his heart beat. it's so strong and even... th-thud... th-thud...th-thud... it gives me a strange kind of comfort.

and yeah from what I remember reading, it was his actual heartbeat. they hooked his chest up to record it.

Beautiful post and such a wonderful thing for us to remember as fans.

I knew there's a lot going on right now surrounding Michael and his passing but I think we should all try to focus on the positive things like his wonderful music, message and mission and keep on making his dream a reality in whatever way we can.

That's awesome to know that it's actually his heartbeat being used. He was so innovative....just genius really.

Thanks for posting this. :)

oh god, i didnt even know this,
well thats great to know..
*turns on smooth criminal*
tehe

About a week after I posted this, it was in a newspaper, they even had a picture of Michael sat on a bed with his top up I think and Dr Eric Chevlen recording his heartbeat into his equipment. The heartbeat was then digitally spliced to make it speed up on the track. I should have kept the photo and scanned it but I thought it would be online somewhere, but it isn't :(

Michael made his music so personal and thats where his genus came in, you know someone probably said "michael we got hundred of heartbeats sampled" but Michael being the way he is wanted HIS heartbeat in the song, just like all the other personal touches he did over the years. The closest some of us fans ever got to Michael was his music, and I think that was enough to understand him and his character

im sure i've seen this picture here..maybe in the man in the mirror section?

Thank you so much for this post...I feel really peaceful after reading this. What you say is so true. He is alive, in all of our hearts, forever. :)

Thank you for your kind words James. It really makes me feeling comfortable and peaceful.

Thanks for the post! I didn't actually realise it was his :D But next time I listen to it I don't know what I'll feel because it would remind me of how he actually... :cry:

OMG!! I didn't know it was his actual heartbeat and I was going to ask this. So thank you so much for this post!!!!!

Back