Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson :'(

afsan098

Proud Member
Jordan Chandler admits he lied about Michael Jackson

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”
http://awkwardstar.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/jordan-chandler-admits-he-lied-about-michael-jackson/

if its true, what a son of a bitch.........Not like us fans didnt know this anyway, but he made money when michael was alive and now hes making money when michael is dead!

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan has not come out to recant his allegations. Please don't be fooled by odd websites purporting otherwise.

You guys, I just read that link. You can tell it's a fake. They list Jordan as the father, and Evan as the son. It's just the opposite.

Use critical thinking skills and stay savvy when reading things about Michael.

well look at it like this, if he is coming out now and talking about it, then he is going against the gag order and therefore MJ's estate has every right to sue and can get the money back that has been paid to him so far.

well look at it like this, if he is coming out now and talking about it, then he is going against the gag order and therefore MJ's estate has every right to sue and can get the money back that has been paid to him so far.

Exactly. Don't be fooled. Use critical thinking skills.

i would be so f'n pissed, because MJ isn't here to hear them say that they lied.

I highly doubt that Jordan has said anything bcuz I think he is having to much fun spenind the money MJ's insurance company gave him

if he tells someone then

There is one, and only one way, that doubters and hater would ever consider that Michael was innocent. They would have to hear it from Jordan's lips that he lied. He would have to offer a full confession.

A mediator would not work.

Jordan or nothing.

But the settlement Jordy received was not for abuse, but for negligence? So wouldnt it be ok for him to come out and admit it was a lie?

That website gives out a virus. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK.

^^^ You got that right...DO NOT CLICK THE LINK!!! Virus' and malware are downloaded to your PC in seconds, in the background...

correct, some ugly people are currently making up FAKE news

this is a FAKE news, Jordan Chandler hasn't (and probably won't ever) admitted his lies

That was probably fake but I still think he should make a statement. It is so easy to think that now it dosn´t matter anymore but it does because of MJs children. I still think we should never give up to try to clear Michaels name. I will never give up.

Back