The Number "25" So Significant?

mr jp

Guests
After reading a thread regarding other stars passing on the 25th such as James Brown I decided to do a search to find out how the number 25 is significant and I am in shock.

The number 25 is chillingly significant, I will let you draw your own conclusions by clicking this link. http://www.virtuescience.com/25.html

The most weird for me was that the number 25 has 1958 partitions, the year of Michael's birth!

Also Motown "25" being his real introduction to becoming king. He was also 25 in 1983, arguably his most successful year.

25 or 2+5 is 7, Michael was the 7th born child to the Jackson family. Here is a link for the number 7 ~ http://www.virtuescience.com/7.html , the seven days of creation and so on. Michael I will always think of you when I see the seven colours of a rainbow.

There are so many parallels I wanted to share with you all.

I miss you Michael.

Thanks for this! I like reading things like that! It REALLY helps!

Let's see if we can find anything more! :)

I have just noticed both "Michael" and "Jackson" have 7 letters.

My mind is a muddle, "Demerol" has 7 letters too, surely all of this isn't by chance.

Undoubtedly the 1958 partitions for the number 25 shocked me to the core.

777 - The angels applaud you, congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

From Doreen Virtue's site (she's an expert in angels)

If you add MJ's birth date digits together the total is 42. If you add MJ's death date together the number is 24! The one is the mirror image of each other: 42 vs 24...

What c**p is this? We can always count numbers and get 7.
Yes, but that's how numerology works. We're trying to find a connection that exceeds the odds of being a coincidence. Please don't say it's c*ap... We know it's not everyone's cup of tea. Thank you...

If you add MJ's birth date digits together the total is 42. If you add MJ's death date together the number is 24! The one is the mirror image of each other: 42 vs 24...
Wow.. this all is so.. strange..

777 - The angels applaud you, congratulations, you're on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

From Doreen Virtue's site (she's an expert in angels)
I believe in angels... i'm taking a look at her site...

As Ive previously posted,I gave a few meanings about the number 7 and Michael.

Saying that I looked up numerology and there are eleven numbers used in constructing Numerology charts.

These are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, and 22.

Next too each number there was a few meanings listed which had there meanings next to them.
On reading them I came across something that interested me.

Yes number 7 was Michael's favourite and it does have connections but after reading the following I think the number 9 would have been more fitting to Michael and I think you will agree why.

Theses are the meanings for the number 7

Analysis, understanding, knowledge, awareness, studious, meditating.

and these are the meanings of the number 9

Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression.

To read for yourself click the following link.

http://numerology.findyourfate.com/

What c**p is this? We can always count numbers and get 7.

Are you some sort of moron, it's not crap, who's counted to get to 7? his name has 7 letters and he was 7th born, hardly took many sums to get to did it.

Also the fact that 25 has 1958 partitions is not strange to you? 1958 out of all the possible numbers?

If you still maintain your "crap on grieving people" stance, why not stay quiet and sod off.

mr jp;1960503 [B said:
Also the fact that 25 has 1958 partitions is not strange to you? 1958 out of all the possible numbers?[/B]

If you still maintain your "crap on grieving people" stance, why not stay quiet and sod off.
sorry but what does t hat mean?

I will also think of Michael everytime I see a rainbow from now on.

Michael's life path was 6. It fits him soo well.

http://www.aboutnumerology.com/lifepath6.php (there are millions of other sites too)

People with a Life Path 6 are incredible nurturers. If you Life Path is a 6 you are an excellent caretaker and provider. You life revolves around home and family, and your parenting instincts are very strong. You enjoy being of service to others, and this is especially true with your family and friends. The word domestic most likely describes you well.
You are very understanding, compassionate, responsible and reliable. Your tendency is to be a humanitarian and you feel a genuine devotion to the welfare of your fellow human beings. You are community oriented and willing to give of your time and talents to promote the greater good.
As a 6 you should keep an eye on yourself as you may become self-righteous and critical of others. Because you are so giving you might have a tendancy become a slave to others and neglect your own needs in the process. Because you thrive on supporting others you may sometimes find it difficult to find a balance between helping and meddling. You may also become an enabler for someone who needs taking care of in a relationship (or with a child) and not allow them to experience life or learn its lessons.

Heartbreaking.

And also, MJ spent around the first 25 years of life with visibly dark skin, and the remaining 25 with noticeable vitiligo.

Just found out some more on Michael's birth date, (29th August 1958) well 29 = 9-2 which is 7

Also, amazingly the 29th of August is the 241st day of the year, 2+4+1 = 7, and 24+1 = 25, so 25 and 7 keep coming up everywhere!

Also on a side note, Michael was born on a Friday if this wasn't already common knowledge.

Michael's life path was 6. It fits him soo well.

http://www.aboutnumerology.com/lifepath6.php (there are millions of other sites too)

People with a Life Path 6 are incredible nurturers. If you Life Path is a 6 you are an excellent caretaker and provider. You life revolves around home and family, and your parenting instincts are very strong. You enjoy being of service to others, and this is especially true with your family and friends. The word domestic most likely describes you well.
You are very understanding, compassionate, responsible and reliable. Your tendency is to be a humanitarian and you feel a genuine devotion to the welfare of your fellow human beings. You are community oriented and willing to give of your time and talents to promote the greater good.
As a 6 you should keep an eye on yourself as you may become self-righteous and critical of others. Because you are so giving you might have a tendancy become a slave to others and neglect your own needs in the process. Because you thrive on supporting others you may sometimes find it difficult to find a balance between helping and meddling. You may also become an enabler for someone who needs taking care of in a relationship (or with a child) and not allow them to experience life or learn its lessons.

Heartbreaking.
Continuing from my previous post, the numbers 24 and 42 are both numbers 6 if you reduce them to single digits.

June 13th

13/6.

13 - 6=...You guessed it.

Thats also my birthday.......and my favourite number is also 7. :\

Back