How/Why did you choose your Screenname?

MjMania

Proud Member
I chose mine to honor the essence that is Michael Joseph Jackson. The talent possessed by Michael allowed him to rip and shred his way through the pop music industry to the top. I have since printed T-Shirts with MJ on the front and Mania on the back. It's great when people see the back and say Mania? I turn around and point to the MJ and nod...

This is why I chose MJMania.

Why did you choose your name?

O gosh, lets continue this thread good by removing the quote from your posts guys of this shameless person!

Uhh, as for me, I couldn't think of anything at that time and I wanted to sign up so bad! lol PP stands for peter pan by the way..

This is an adorable thread idea!!!

Twinkledust: I chose it because he inspired magic in me. He fueled my passions and I wanted to sprinkle the magic he inspire in me everywhere I went.

:cry:

My screenname is a combination of the names of two of my biggest idols ever.

MJ = Michael Jackson.
Tempest = Joey Tempest, the singer in the Swedish rock band Europe.

My screenname is a combination of my 2 most greatest passions Michael Jackson and Bollywood. I added girl because thats what I am and it sounded good with it. The number 7 was Michael's favorite number as well as my favorite number.

My name is Susan, it means "Lily" the flower.

after the most hilarious rock song ever ...................to me

Last edited:
my name is Natália
my nickname is Naty
and i like the number 4
so i just put the number 4 in place of the letter "a" because i thought it was a cool idea...
:lol:

I chose my username because the usher album is one of my fave albums
and all mj related username had been pretty much taken, so i decided to user 8701 and girl - coz it was easier for me 2 remember

Well mine is just a nickname someone gave me a years ago. It's the girly version for "Dude";D

...i liked the song Rock my world ALOT at the time of registering...and i always say that michael rocks my world, because hes sooo amazing, and his dancing inspires me soo much ,so i thought it would be a good username lol :p and i think i was also watching the music video to the song at the time too lol :p :dancing:

It's simply my real name since I never thought of anything better.

Last edited:
mine is Daryll748 :tease:

Daryll is my 'fave name' as it refers to Daryl in BAD...
Daryll with the extra l now is also my 'protagonist' in my books I'm currently writing :cheeky:

I have always used Daryll with numbers behind it on every MJ Forum I've been on :blush:
The numbers are just 'cause Daryll is a 'natural' name and the system 'insisted' on adding those numbers
:doh:

Coz my real short name sounded a bit like Sun in English, from there I got called Sunshine, finally making it into Sunnie!
The Number is my so-called Lucky Number, next to 7!! ;)

Kaleen is one of the lead characters in a very long, nuts and constantly changing MJ fan fic, originally she was Michael's daughter, now she's Paris' here real full name is Kaleen Marie Clairese Michele Jackson but uses Jean as her last name while in school.

I choose this name because I really like it, it is kinda close to my real name, she is the person I wish I was physically (5'10" Black hair, purple eyes) and she is the first fictional character who ever just appeared in my mind as she still is (with slight modifications)

Also this is the same name I used on another MJ site that for some reason I can't log in on anymore even though I have never done anything to warrent a ban

well, like MJ, i like to leave a little mystery to it, but it has spiritual implications, because Michael's way about everything was always on another plane..otherworldly, surreal, and it reminds me of the implications of this number.

Back