A chain.. a prayer-chain for Michael's family

Beth

Proud Member
I want to start a prayer chain.
For Michael’s family specially his children.
In these moments if we feel we are sad, imagine Michael’s family and specially Prince, Paris and little Blanket.
One of Michael’s favorites verses from the Bible was in Luke 18:16 “But Jesus called them unto Him and said, "Suffer little children to come unto Me, and forbid them not, for of such is the Kingdom of God.”
I put it here as a symbol, a memory and something that tell us how sweet Michael’s heart was and why he loved to be surrounded by children.
Now his three little children must be so sad in these moments that I think we should have them in mind, and all his family.
I begin this chain and if you believe and want to pray as well, do it.
Dear God , I must say I am quite sad and I don’t understand anything. Same as many people, I am amazed and astonished because I really did not expect this. The sudden death of Michael has left my heart in grief and tears come to my eyes often and I am not ashamed of crying because I really loved Michael. You know I had him in my heart and prayers since I was little and this has made me love him in this simple way. I loved the man. The human being. Now I know Michael loved Jesus and I have the hope in my heart to hug him one day in heaven, and wont have to wait for long because this life is… so short, we are here now and tomorrow? Do we know for sure we are going to be here? No.. so I trust Jesus and I give my life to him which is the only way to you my God. I love you and I beg you specially for Katherine who comes to my mind and for all the family and for Prince, Paris and blanket, comfort their three little hearts please and embrace them with your presence. I pray That they know that you will be there with them each step of their lives. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Beth
Adios Michael. Good bye
flickering%20candle.gif

Back