Unreleased Music Video ‘Unbreakable’

Arabian Knight

Proud Member
I saw some rumors last year regarding the unreleased music video ‘Unbreakable’ from Michael’s Invincible album, some say it was a 16 minutes video, is this true? Any chance it will be released?

Michael start the filming but Sony had problems with that and the video was not released.Then they shot You rock my world!

Michael wanted Unbreakable as the first single but Sony went with You Rock My World. Michael wanted to do Unbreakable after You Rock My World was released but Sony again didnt want to. Unbreakable was to go for 20mins featuring Mel Gibson (acting not directing). Because Sony refused to do what Michael wanted to do, Michael refused to appear in the Cry short film which Michael also didnt want as the next single. All of this of course started the public war of MJ vs Sony (or rather Tommy Mottola) Once Tommy was fired, Michael got along with Sony fine.

Thanks Dangerous Incorporated for the info, don't you think that 'Unbreakable' is a ready for release single? probably a video is just waiting to be aired?

^^Unbreakable was never filmed as I understand it as Sony werent going to pay for it.

Oh! thats too bad :( I always thought that there is a chance this song was filmed but never released

Sony released a retrospective of Unbreakable on very few Speechless Promos I believe.

Hello! I am too looking for Unbreakable video but not the short film. Rumor has it, there were to be 2 versions. One of which is a short video with Mel Gibson and Chris Tucker. But, apparently Michael didnt like the results, forever banning it to the vaults. He then petitioned for a 2nd version, the short film. Which we all know, Sony declined.

Has anyone else heard of this or confirm?

Michael wanted Unbreakable as the first single but Sony went with You Rock My World. Michael wanted to do Unbreakable after You Rock My World was released but Sony again didnt want to. Unbreakable was to go for 20mins featuring Mel Gibson (acting not directing). Because Sony refused to do what Michael wanted to do, Michael refused to appear in the Cry short film which Michael also didnt want as the next single. All of this of course started the public war of MJ vs Sony (or rather Tommy Mottola) Once Tommy was fired, Michael got along with Sony fine.

thankyou for this information clear up a romour
i already knew about from sony persons
a few months ago i got a email from sonyBMG persons
that michael record 11 unheard/unrelease albums between 1980-1990's
im not sure if its true or just silly romour that someone from sony made up
in a few months we will know more if its true or just a romours
as for me i just to hear michael's new/old unheard signel song/music

Speaking of unreleased music videos, I hope we get to see "One More Chance" in it's entirety someday.

one more chance?
nice song but i did not know if there was a video clip made
i do lear something new each time a new/old romour comes up about michael

I wonder how much footage was actually shot? If there is enough to finish the video somehow?

Filming started in Vegas but stopped due to Neverland being raided, so the video turned into a montage of old stuff.

Here are some photos from the shoot - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzp4vVHL1e0

the sun or some other newspaper used one of them pictures in a tribute edition and said it was a picture from one of the this is it rehearsal sessions. Shows how much they know !!!

Back