We need to choose between refund or tickets?!

Dudie

Proud Member
From Michaeljacksonlive:
REFUND POLICY ANNOUNCED FOR MICHAEL JACKSON THIS IS IT TICKET HOLDERS

LONDON (June 30, 2009) – At this time of mourning for Michael Jackson, we are together in our sadness at the loss of one of the greatest entertainers ever.

"The world lost a kind soul who just happened to be the greatest entertainer the world has ever known,” said Randy Phillips, President & CEO, AEG Live. “Since he loved his fans in life, it is incumbent upon us to treat them with the same reverence and respect after his death."

AEG Live (UK) Ltd, concert promoters, announced that full refunds will be available to fans who purchased tickets through authorised agents for any of the 50 Michael Jackson 'This Is It' concerts which were to take place at The O2 Arena in London.

These refunds will include all ticket service charges.

Ticket holders requiring information about receiving a full refund should go to http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com from Wednesday, July 1, 2009. The refunds will be processed by each of the authorised ticket agencies (e.g. Ticketmaster, Viagogo, See or Ticketline).

It was also announced that fans will have the option to be sent the actual tickets they would have received to attend the shows in lieu of the full refunds which are being offered.

The tickets printed with the special lenticular process, were inspired and designed by Michael Jackson for the fans attending his shows. Images of the specially created tickets will be seen on http://www.michaeljacksonlive.com. The special offer to receive the actual tickets that the purchaser would have received to attend 'This is It' will remain valid thru 23:59 GMT, August 14, 2009.

That means we have to choose between a refund or the tickets?! What kind of sick trick is that?! Please tell me if i'm mistaken:no:

Yes that is exactly what they are saying and I think we need to get an email for randy phillips and protest! I think we need to fight this, they are exploiting the fans love and grief not to mention our hip pocket. As if we havent already been through enough!!!

Yeah!! How on earth can they be so heartless?! I start to even wonder if it's even legal. I mean we allready have bought those tickets so the tickets are ours allready coz we paid for them right?! And now there won't be a concert they should give a refund anyway even if we allready had tickets. And i believe TM allready did ship some tickets when MJ was still alive.. are those not getting a refund? Or are they exclude those from this rules they made up?

think they want to cash in on the tickets- get a refund and go buy some real Mj stuff like his albums etc and dont even bid on the ones people will no dout list on ebay
people just trying to cash in on his death!

Yeah!! How on earth can they be so heartless?! I start to even wonder if it's even legal. I mean we allready have bought those tickets so the tickets are ours allready coz we paid for them right?! And now there won't be a concert they should give a refund anyway even if we allready had tickets. And i believe TM allready did ship some tickets when MJ was still alive.. are those not getting a refund? Or are they exclude those from this rules they made up?

its legal because we're given the choice of a refund, therefore accepting the ticket as just the same as knowingly buying it as they arent telling you you have to have it

so are there 3 choices now ?

keep the tickets

refund

attend a show featuring janet and the jackson ?

The viagogo link doesnt work on MichaelJacksonLive.com... turned into a bit of a shambles this whole ticket thing :(

Back