Funeral Information

Obiechena

Proud Member
Just heard on Headline News that MJ's funeral is planned for Friday, July 3, 2009. There will be a public viewing at Neverland. Time is to be announced.

I knew it!!!!!!!!i just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My life is over!I will never celebrate my birthday again!
I'm done

hold on guys...wait till theres an official statement. They aren't stating where they have got this info from yet! They are still speculating. they've been rumouring days since thursday

sky news website just states that tmz.com are reporting about the funeral. altho tmz were pretty accurate with the details since last thursday so maybe it is true?

how do you get to neverland?

from lax-airport

405 fwy north,
101 north until you
come to signs say 154 los olivos

and follow the signs till figuera mountian road
run left drive up untill you see the big gate, you won't
miss it-_-

is it true though its still only rumours isnt it????

It is being reported everywhere, so I am assuming that it is true. Some of you really need to get a grip. I know that this is a difficult time, but I doubt Michael would want us carrying on in this manner. Hold yourselves up and do him proud.

The toxicology reports do not have to be back before there is a burial. It isn't as if that information is going to somehow bring him back. Since the LA Police Department has ruled out foul play, there would be no reason to hold off setting him to rest. The pathologist doing the second autopsy for the Jacksons must have come to a similar conclusion if they are set to carry on with the funeral. If there was foul play or a suspicion of murder, things may be held up for longer. Or maybe not.

To reiterate from the reports, there will be a PUBLIC viewing on Friday, July 3rd for fans and whomever else wishes to come pay their last respects. His body will be present. It is unclear if it will be an open casket or closed.

On Sunday, July 5th, there will be a memorial service. I'm not sure if this will also be at Neverland, but I am assuming that it will be. There have been no details made available as to where he will be buried. A memorial service is typically held on the day of the funeral, but I haven't any idea how the Jacksons intend on doing this.

Please hold strong, everyone. It is okay to be second guess information, but when there isn't real reason to suspect it as false, accept it and move on.

It is being reported everywhere, so I am assuming that it is true. Some of you really need to get a grip. I know that this is a difficult time, but I doubt Michael would want us carrying on in this manner. Hold yourselves up and do him proud.

The toxicology reports do not have to be back before there is a burial. It isn't as if that information is going to somehow bring him back. Since the LA Police Department has ruled out foul play, there would be no reason to hold off setting him to rest. The pathologist doing the second autopsy for the Jacksons must have come to a similar conclusion if they are set to carry on with the funeral. If there was foul play or a suspicion of murder, things may be held up for longer. Or maybe not.

To reiterate from the reports, there will be a PUBLIC viewing on Friday, July 3rd for fans and whomever else wishes to come pay their last respects. His body will be present. It is unclear if it will be an open casket or closed.

On Sunday, July 5th, there will be a memorial service. I'm not sure if this will also be at Neverland, but I am assuming that it will be. There have been no details made available as to where he will be buried. A memorial service is typically held on the day of the funeral, but I haven't any idea how the Jacksons intend on doing this.

Please hold strong, everyone. It is okay to be second guess information, but when there isn't real reason to suspect it as false, accept it and move on.

I am sorry but i have to say ur post is abit strong people act differently to things and if people want to show there emontions why cant thay,i know myself i loved michael very much he was my first love and saying move on thats abit harsh i feel and saying some of us need to get a grip,michael was and is our lives for me he was and is my idol,my hero my everything,i just find ur comments quite harsh,maybe u r a strong person and u can cope in a way that suits you,that is good u have found ur way of coping but other people are very different,i hope i havent offended u at all just needed to have my say x

Back