MICHAEL JACKSON'S Message To YOU

Sdeidjs

Proud Member
Last edited:
Ow My God.. I don't have the words to describe what I feel.. I love Michael Jackson and I miss him..

But it is indeed our duty to help living MJ's dream..

well this gave me the chills. Thank You Michael for spreading the word, thank you for trying to help save the world. RIP Sweet Prince. I love you

POWERFUL, a true man of GOD, rest in peace Michael, we love you.

wow

beautiful...im speechless...thank u so much Michael for that message of love...

thank u sdeidjs for posting and thank u qbee for making such a beautiful video out of it... :flowers:

Qbee (and Sdeidjs) that was so so beautiful and powerfully put together...wow. I saw my banner thingy in there too :) Cool. I loved how perfectly it went into the cry footage and how well it all fit the song, plus the audio I've never heard before. What a speaker he is.

It made me smile hearing how he talked and when he said "Don't be shy. Do it!" that was the cutest thing ever. Then I started to cry because I just don't understand why someone who cares so much and is such a great person would be treated so badly by people and then die like he did. I don't understand it.

Please, can someone say where/when he said this? I love it so much. He sounded like a regular preacher talkin like that!!!!

Michael Jackson is truly a saint.. He is one of gods engels.. I really believe that he is..

It's soo "very important" that WE keep Mr.Jackson's message ALIVE and WELL...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W61Q-EZ8R7M

"Because Heal the World speaks to the heart, it speaks to the concience, speaks to the soul; It's not "just a song" It's so much more, it isn't just about Healing the World, It's also about making changes within ourselves"

Michael Jackson
Author (c) 2009

:angel:Knowledge IS Growth~~~

Last edited:
omg i remember this speech, I lived in exeter at the time the whole city was going crazy about Michael coming.

Yeah ....WHERE is this from? This is awesome. I like it how you hear the anger in his voice when he says 'AND IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!'

"We have to stop living in fear of our own neighbors"

So spot on, so very right Michael. How did he not ever win the Nobel Peace Prize? Kissinger won it, a man responsible for the deaths of thousands of people, but not Michael. Whatever, we know Michael was a true humanitarian.

It's the speech he gave when he went to oxford university. I haven't listened to it in a long time... gave me chills. i better start looking for my old cds...

This has always been Michael's message. So beautiful.

I believe he was going to use the This Is It concerts to further emphasise this message, he stayed silent on himself so many years and I think he wanted to use these concerts as the start of something big - change for the good.

I think we would've seen a lot of public speeches by Michael after TII tour.

It's the speech he gave when he went to oxford university. I haven't listened to it in a long time... gave me chills. i better start looking for my old cds...

no it wasn't it was at exeter football club, I was there, Uri gellar was chairman of the club back then and got Michael to do a speech.

I miss him so much
he really cared
he still cares from above

thanks for posting...........

To those inquiring.
The beginning of my video was ..
Michael made this speech at Exiter city Football club
I think 2002 or 03 _ he was supprting a charity and
the Exiter team _ it was during the time he was visiting
to make his speeach at Oxford University

now if you really want to hear him preach
you should listen to that Oxford speech .. it was
that night he called his father and told him he loved
him and forgave him .. he understood what made Joseph
the way he was .. Just like we understand what caused
Mjs frailities and fears .. Michael also stated he knows his father
loved him - but does not know how to express love becuase he has
been hardend by the world _ something Michael refused to ever let happen to him ..

I see a lot of hateful hardend people in here on many threads
attacking and being so judgmental to other peoples misgivings
and faults .. and not showing the compassion Michael has
tried to teach us to give to others .. even when they sometimes
fail .. we all fail - we all do bad and wrong things without meaning
or wanting to .. Michael is trying to teach the world and his fans something
I would think his fans would be the first to get it _
but many wont .. becuase they have allowed thier hearts too be
hardened _ :(

Love one another and be less judgemental of others
try to judge righteously and accordingly _ dont judge
becuase some one slipped ot becuase of a tablod rumor
you r heard or becuase they didnt do what you think was right
becuase what you think could be totally wrong ..

sorry for ramblin
i wasnt even going to post all this
its just been on my mind and I needed
to continue giving Michael's message and
hope fans one day would finally GET IT
and spread it .... Heal the world

luv yu :) Hugs

Last edited:
Maybe I am really out of the loop... when and where is this song from, I love it!

Back