Official video for 'Better on the other side' MJ tribute song

The title of this thread is misleading... Its as if there is a new video clip of the song.
Anyways thanx for posting.

The title of this thread is misleading... Its as if there is a new video clip of the song.
Anyways thanx for posting.

It is a music video for the song :unsure:

Thanks for this.. I really love the song, I've had it on repeat since they released it. Makes me wonder why today's artists hold back from releasing nice music like this.

I like this song - it was on youtube the on the friday/saturday, they made it quick!? Hold My Hand should be released too..

haha LOL no... so sorry guys I take that back. I just assumed it was a doc on making the song lol

Chrsi Brown should have been allowed perform at the BET Awards. It would have great to end it with that song, as it was the Awards didn't live up to the hype. I know they only had a few days, but must plugged their own songs.

Notice one of our MJJC member vegasMJfan is in the video at 1:55 .. she's the one with the voicemail. Pretty cool that they included her poster. And I love his new MJ tattoo :)

mjtattoo.jpg

Bit of a strange video. Whats with him in the bath.

Didn't look too different from me when I was in the shower a few days ago. Kind of in a depressed dazed state (minus the bottle of booze).

I'm not a fan of this song, it's garabage. I'll wait till someone who can actually write music has a go.

I'm not a fan of this song, it's garabage. I'll wait till someone who can actually write music has a go.

how can you say this the song is good and i believe MJ would have definatly loved this!!!!

Beautiful. I hope many more artists will both celebrate and mourn Michael through music. That's another way of spreading the legacy, and it's beautiful and true and real, and it will connect people from around the world - once again, like Michael did, it will reach out to all ages, races and places.

Thank you Michael :)

It is not a matter of whether it is a good song or not. I didnt even hear this song until last night on my way home. It really just shows what a wide ranging impact Michael had on everyone. It shows he will live on forever. For the Game to go in and make a song that quickly shows how much he cared. I think it is great.

how can you say this the song is good and i believe MJ would have definatly loved this!!!!

It's nice that they are giving tribute to Michael...but honestly, the song is nothing special, I've heard better.

I heard this song for the first time on Radio 1 on saturday night. Personally i don't think that it's a great song, but it's their way of expressing themselves and their grief - you truly can't knock that!

For as rushed as it was, I think it came out pretty good. I mean they wrote, sang and edited the whole thing in less than a day.

This song is very beautiful and makes me cry.. because it's so beautiful.. I just love it.

I think it takes a lot of courage from Game to do the bathtub scene.
I don't think a lot of rappers would be comfortable doing an emotional statement as that.

In a lot of videos of mourning and pain there has been shower/bathtub scenes... one other that comes to mind is Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart.

Back