Anyone got their email from viagogo??

Sarah.lovess.MJ

Proud Member
Anyone got their email from viagogo yet... I want to know whether we just pay the face value of tickets and get the rest refunded?! Says it should be in the next couple of days that we recieve the email with the link in it.

i havent heard anything from them regarding any refund.

all ive heard is that AEG will be refunding everyone if they purchased their tix from viagogo

i havent heard anything from them regarding any refund.

all ive heard is that AEG will be refunding everyone if they purchased their tix from viagogo

Yeahh i know.. i was just wondering about the ticket thing.. i want to know whether we just pay the £75 for it?? lol

I just received an e-mail. You can take the full refund or take the ticket AND the refund minus face value.

I haven't had an email.. but also my order doesnt show up at all now on my Viagogo :bugeyed

Are all your orders still showing?

I just got my email. The ticket just costs £75 + shipping etc. If you buy the ticket, you still get the rest of the money back. I was happy to learn that. I think I'm going to buy it.

I haven't had an email.. but also my order doesnt show up at all now on my Viagogo :bugeyed

Are all your orders still showing?

My order also had disappeared from Viagogo. I was also worried, but now I got the email about the refund. So don't worry, it's normal. :)

I just got my email. The ticket just costs £75 + shipping etc. If you buy the ticket, you still get the rest of the money back. I was happy to learn that. I think I'm going to buy it.

My order also had disappeared from Viagogo. I was also worried, but now I got the email about the refund. So don't worry, it's normal. :)

Thank you. :flowers:

Is it a link that will only work from your own email address? Or if posted in here would it take us to what we need to do?

Thank you. :flowers:

Is it a link that will only work from your own email address? Or if posted in here would it take us to what we need to do?

Sorry. I think it's only for my ticket. In the email it says "click here", and then it opens a page with information about the ticket I bought and the refund.

Sorry. I think it's only for my ticket. In the email it says "click here", and then it opens a page with information about the ticket I bought and the refund.

Thats what i thought they would do... its annoying they are taking so long i want to get the ball rolling!

@Mjkop4ever.... i am getting one ticket for each of the days i am going.. cos it was special to me that i had them so thought i would keep them as a reminder of what should and could have been :(. Just annoying they cost so much! lol So i am getting 3 tickets and 5 refunds. What about you??

@Mjkop4ever.... i am getting one ticket for each of the days i am going.. cos it was special to me that i had them so thought i would keep them as a reminder of what should and could have been :(. Just annoying they cost so much! lol So i am getting 3 tickets and 5 refunds. What about you??

I think I will choose refund cause, as I already explain in another thread, I prefer to save my money and plane a trip to Neverland if MJ grave will be there of course!

I think I will choose refund cause, as I already explain in another thread, I prefer to save my money and plane a trip to Neverland if MJ grave will be there of course!

I seee.. thats a good idea.. lol yeahh its not clear whats happening at the moment.. just doesnt seem real :(

Could anyone who has received theirs please post it? I bought 6 tickets and haven't received an email yet. I think I'm going to keep at least 3. This would have been my first time seeing him, I was so pumped. I know it sounds crazy but his legacy and influence will only heighten after his death, and I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Could anyone who has received theirs please post it? I bought 6 tickets and haven't received an email yet. I think I'm going to keep at least 3. This would have been my first time seeing him, I was so pumped. I know it sounds crazy but his legacy and influence will only heighten after his death, and I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

Dear ...,

At this time of mourning for Michael Jackson, we are together in our sadness at the loss of one of the greatest entertainers ever.

As announced on June 30th by AEG Live, Michael Jackson's concert promoters, a full refund is available to you for the ticket(s) you purchased through viagogo for Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' concerts which were to take place at The O2 Arena in London.

This refund will include all ticket service charges and shipping fees.

Also as announced, you have the option to be sent the actual tickets you would have received to attend the show. If you choose to be sent your ticket, you will receive a refund of your original transaction less the original face value price of that ticket (and the transaction fee and relevant shipping charge for that face value only). Please note that the original face value of the ticket and any deductions will be clearly shown before you select this option.

**There's a picture of the tickets here**

The tickets printed with the special lenticular or 3D process, were inspired and designed by Michael Jackson for the fans attending his shows.

The special offer to receive your actual tickets will remain valid to 23:59 BST, August 14, 2009.

In order to request a refund or to be sent your ticket, please click here and follow the instructions.

Thank you for using viagogo!

^^^

can u put the picture here please

mj_ticket_options.jpg

Thanks so much for posting! We had tickets for Aug 28th, the day before his Birthday. If it weren't for that I don't think I would have wanted to keep them, but I have to keep at least 2

Got an email from Viagogo too,

Asked for Full Refund, Cause
I'm planing a trip to LA & NL

Back