Matt Fiddes says he "confiscated bag of drugs" from MJ

Shamonee

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's former British bodyguard says the star had a girlfriend in the months before he died, and recalled "confiscating" bags of prescription medicine from the singer out of fear that he might die.

Matt Fiddes, a 30-year-old martial arts expert from southwest England, laid full blame for Jackson's death on doctors who supplied him with prescription medicines, which many suspect lead to heart failure. Fiddes said the doctors had Jackson's "blood on their hands".

Fiddes was introduced to Jackson by magician Uri Geller about a decade ago, according to his
interview with CBS News' partner network Sky News.

"I never witnessed him actually taking drugs but I knew they were there, and I confiscated packages, and Uri did too," said Fiddes. "Uri confiscated injection equipment from his room... Uri would scream at
Michael, you know, intensely, to stop doing this but we were getting pushed out," by the doctors.

"We went to great efforts to keep the doctors away. But as soon as we said anything and it got back to Michael, Michael would have a screaming fit that we were interfering with his private life, that he knew what he was doing," said Fiddes, adding that he believes the star was "in denial."

"As far as I'm concerned they have Michael's blood on their hands," he said of the doctors. "They know what they've done and there's people out there who could have helped, could have stepped in, but didn't do for financial reasons."

Fiddes said Jackson was not a "druggie," and did not use illicit narcotics like cocaine, but that he was addicted to pain killers.

Oh boy where do they come from? Only when the rumors start everybody remmebers something related to the rumors.

I sure the media was saying the cause of death was something other drugs they would get these other people to back their stories.

Makes you wonder if Michael would ever get a rest from rumors.

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING when brian oxman said that he believed it was drugs chopra and the band wagon came out talking about MJ asking them for demrol. Now that the demarol is gone and Diprivan is here cooks nurses unnamed sources are saying that MJ had mini clinic and crap.

It's just like the 93 allegations, it took one liar to come forward for the fired maids, guards and all of them to come forward and the media does not mind. They help spread the lies.

Did anyone watch the TV docu about the Jacksons moving to Devon? This guy Matt was the one behind all of that and it was very evident that he was just in it to get all he could from the family - fame, money, whatever. I choose not to believe a word he says as I think he's unreliable.

Back