Do u believe any of the conspiracy theories?

What do u believe happened?

• His death was faked and hes living somewhere else

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • Its a PR stunt and he'll be back

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • He was murdered/his death was planned by others

Votes: 158 50.5%
  • It was a fatality - he was overstressed

Votes: 145 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Telha

Proud Member
There has been many conspiracy theories circulating...

-That he faked his death and is living somewhere reclusive (some websites are posting pictures of what might be him)

-Theres the theory that this is a pr stunt and that he will be back

-and there are theories about him being murdered - not necessarily by the doctor but other people involved too (not murdered psychologically and emotionally by people who did him bad either)

Do u believe in any of these or in another theory? or do u believe it was just a fatality, that he was overstressed and felt pressured and so it happened?

i dont believe any of this because why would he put his children and family through this to fake his own death

I dont believe this either...but IF it happened they could fake it too...dunno...but Im between fatality and murderer...

There has been many conspiracy theories circulating...

-That he faked his death and is living somewhere reclusive (some websites are posting pictures of what might be him)

QUOTE]

What websites???

I'd go with option number three though... Grrr

those websites don't realise they will hurt people because they just want to spread rumours about Michael I will always miss you Michael why did this all have to happen oh god can't stop crying

I'll say it again:

Michael didn't died because of the concerts.

I think Michael begin to die since the second trial that he had.
The media & all those Vampires who was (and still) drinking his blood (money),
[or maybe we need to call it: "bloody money"?]

Everything was because of his MONEY.
Easy and slowly Michael was dying because of them...
Because if they were not be so evil and greedy - Michael wouldn't take all those medication.
Until now, even though he is dead (God, I can't believe I said the word "dead" :( )
they are still want to make a profit on his back.

I'm so ashamed and totally disgusted that I'm living in a world like this.
Michael was a "compensation" for this ugly world - but now he is gone, and took with him all the beauty, light and goodness.

The world will NEVER be the same without Michael Jackson.
We lost one of our biggest treasures. :(

R.I.P
Michael Jackson

I don't believe any of them. I'm going to sit on the fence for now and wait for the final autopsy.

The fake death and publicity stunt is rubbish, and cruel to suggest.

I am open minded about other possibilities including natural causes without drugs involved. But because I honestly believe the molestation accusations were a set up with that family being used as pawns, and because what this doctor says and did, or rather did not do I am suspicious.

accidental overdose I think. Ultimately we could say he was murdered, but my his fame and I suppose in that sense, by his fans.

He had planned so many things in the future, left phone calls, unfinished songs, was planning with family etc plus he wouldhave more clearly outlined whats to happen with his kids and the estate I think. Accidental I think. Really bad and ironic timing.

I believe he simply had a weak heart, due to stress and past drug use. I honestly believe that to be the truth.

I remember the wrestler Eddie Guerrero suddenly passed away one day after being perfectly fine and wrestling just two days before. Suddenly he died. Eddie Guerreo had done much worse drugs in the past that MJ had used though.

I simply believe he just had a weak heart :\

i couldnt help myself thinking about the possibility that this was fake/a stunt too...
(i guess many did ..just to escape reality maybe)
but there are two points that don't make sense...

-how do you make state officials to play along a fake death? (officially confirming death, autopsies etc)
-michael would have to live seperated from his children now ...no way.

plus... if this would ever come out ...he would have messed up with his fans big time.

murder. and i say the choice you provided plus the pyschological and media murder as well. i saw people right in my apartment celebrate his murder the way i read documentation of people celebrating Martin Luther King's murder. and i know there are other people like that out there. the difference is, that they are of more than one race, where MJ is concerned. the people celebrating in my apartment, were black.

He's most probs moved into a hidden luxury villa somwhere with Maralyn Monroe and Elvis :)

i saw people right in my apartment celebrate his murder the way i read documentation of people celebrating Martin Luther King's murder. and i know there are other people like that out there. the difference is, that they are of more than one race, where MJ is concerned. the people celebrating in my apartment, were black.

wow, they were happy he died? :mello: why? what did he do to them?
what harm would do to them if he was still alive?? sick people...:(

Manslaughter through professional negligence (on the part of the doctor).
However, it sounds as though this has been a long spiral down for a long time and inevitable. Long term use of strong prescription drugs, unparalleled pressure and a tortured soul had to come to no good.
I'm just relieved that after all that stress and insomnia, he can finally rest.

Im thinking a bit more about the drug abuse as being something almost imposed to him...that nutricionist that told him "im not gonna give u this because u might not wake up" and he said "no my doctor said its safe as long as someone's there to wake me up"

maybe with all the stress and insomnia all he wanted was to sleep and rest well, and his doctors could have prescribed something else, something not so dangerous, or florals or maybe have a massage or aromatherapy (or anything to make him relax and provide a calm place for him to sleep, new bedtime habbits maybe - anything), but he (or they, if theres more people involved) decided to go to the heavy dangerous drug that WAS NOT MEANT TO BE USED OUTSIDE A HOSPITAL.
Im considering the possibility that he induced Michael to think it was a safe drug, that it wasnt dangerous, that he would be there in case anything happened, and that it would make him sleep well. And he bought that and didnt believe in all the warnings from other people...
his doctor, his cpr, his clinic...everything about him sounds sooo suspicious...

this is proof that all the people that said they never paid attention to MJ interviews did pay attention. he was the biggest star in the world. of course they paid attention. and when they did, they heard things that they later blew out of proportion because of envy. Michael never said he was an insomniac. they're gathering from the interview where he said he didn't sleep a lot when he was creative, cus his mind was always creating, is not the same as saying he was an insomniac. there is no proof that when his mind wasn't putting together a song, that he didn't sleep it off. and there were plenty of accounts where people in his entourage who wanted to wake him up were instructed to leave him alone so he could get his eight hours of sleep. it's hard to believe that a person as sharp as Michael would allow himself to be in a situation where he would take a drug that would require someone else to wake him up. that's rediculous. this is just a spin job on the part of conspirators.

Hell yeah, I believe that he was murdered! My baby was murdered!
And ya'll know what? I'm gonna kill that s*n of a b*tch who did that! I swear I will....

I didn't believe that he was still alive until i say that video, the one where the body bag sits up. I will post a link if anyone wants to see it

Now i find that very very odd indeed, having asked at work bodies don't just sit up after they have passed, that is an urban legend.

So its all very very odd, a lot of the things that happened and the timescales dont add up !

Back