Calls MJ "Twisted Sicko"

MoonGlider

Guests
http://www.nypost.com/seven/07022009/news/columnists/shed_no_tears_for_this_twisted_sicko_177187.htm

This is a horrible, horrible editorial. She basically states that MJ did molest children, implies that he hired people to beat up the Chandlers, and impugns his parenting ability. Here is the e-mail address for this woman: linda.stasi@nypost.com

I wrote her an e-mail with my comments. It makes me so upset that she vilifies Michael who had an amazing heart, but tries to paint Evan Chandler, who almost beat his son to death a few years ago, in a sympathetic light.

I guess she is getting a mouthful, or at least I hope. I received an auto-reply explaining that her e-mail box was flooded after writing on such a controversial topic. I just hope it is a flood of people taking her to task.

Linda Stasi is a buddy of Evan Chandler she became pals with him in 93 so no shocker. People like her would sell her mother's soul if it meant being able to trash Michael, she's also a racist as well.

What a shameless attention seeker. She's like a clown minus the funny.

what a bitch - a media slut, and an attention whore out to make a quick headline. I just hope she gets what's coming to her.

peice of shit.just waiting till her email box is not full,then i am emailing her,low life cow,she wouldn,t have dared write such an article if mj had been alive,no thought at all for his family or children,

Sometimes, I wonder if MJ was a murderer in his past lives.
How can one man be so persecuted and treated so badly? I could never understand.

peice of shit.just waiting till her email box is not full,then i am emailing her,low life cow,she wouldn,t have dared write such an article if mj had been alive,no thought at all for his family or children,

She did, she's been trashing him since 1993. She has been on record for hating black people, which is pretty sad being that she is jewish.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07022009/news/columnists/shed_no_tears_for_this_twisted_sicko_177187.htm

This is a horrible, horrible editorial. She basically states that MJ did molest children, implies that he hired people to beat up the Chandlers, and impugns his parenting ability. Here is the e-mail address for this woman: linda.stasi@nypost.com

I wrote her an e-mail with my comments. It makes me so upset that she vilifies Michael who had an amazing heart, but tries to paint Evan Chandler, who almost beat his son to death a few years ago, in a sympathetic light.

Hi, I have just joined the site (altho I have been reading the forum for the past couple of weeks) and after reading this totally disgusting article by Linda Stasi I also sent an email of complaint, I think we should all complain about this, it made me sick to my stomach what was written and so sad that the media continue to be so cruel about Michael.

I would love to write some kind of email to this women not that i even see her as a human person,but at the moment i wouldnt be able to put down proper words and make proper sence,wish these ppl wld go back under there nasty little rock grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr arggggg x

I was so infuriated I had to stop reading that nasty humans article. I cannot believe we have to LIVE with people like this in the world.

Like I said on an earlier post I feel blessed along with the rest of Michael's fans to be educated enough not to buy into this nasty,heartless, pathetic, jealous trash.

I would be so worried if I had that much hate inside myself for another human.... She needs to seek help... and fast.

I was so infuriated I had to stop reading that nasty humans article. I cannot believe we have to LIVE with people like this in the world.

Like I said on an earlier post I feel blessed along with the rest of Michael's fans to be educated enough not to buy into this nasty,heartless, pathetic, jealous trash.

I would be so worried if I had that much hate inside myself for another human.... She needs to seek help... and fast.

Agreed. What did MJ ever do to these people anyway? Nothing was ever proven, he was never charged with anything. How can they be so hateful? There are a lot of people I dislike, but I don't have this type of hate for anyone period. She's the twisted sicko. No wonder I don't buy the NY post anymore. They are a tabloid anyway. I don't take them seriously as a paper.

This lady will be lucky if more than a handful of people care when she passes away. She, like other haters and people who have unecessary hate for Michael, don't understand him and don't take the time to do their research. They just jump on the bandwagon and label him as a monster without knowing the facts. A lot of them are just jealous because Michael is so loved and they know when they pass, they wont even come close to getting this type of reaction. Sad, sick people. I feel bad for people like this who are so consumed with hate.

I think the only twisted sicko is the stupid, lying peice of s&*^ that wrote that article!

I regret clicking on this article because I'm so furious now I am biting my lip.

What an ignorant, stupid bitch. LINDA STASI BURN IN HELL YOU TWISTED, SICK WHORE!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

you ugly useless bitch I hope you fucking die!!! Shame on you for spitting on Michael's grave like that!! Why don't you put some more lipstick on your pale, wrinkled face, you fucking look like you died last week you BITCH!!!!!

The only bright spot of this article was the FANTASTIC news that the accuser and his father had to undergo plastic surgery to avoid being recognized and that their family and careers suffered as a result of their EVIL acts! "I, for one, am not crying."

Back