Hate Group To Protest At MJ Funeral

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
I normally wouldn't post negative news, but I just saw this at another site and I thought fans should be warned. I wonder if MJ's family knows about this? I think they should know to be prepared.

Sorry for the offensive site and words, but this is their schedule.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/schedule.html

These are basically a group that doesn't like gays and others and they have done this at other people's funerals before in this past- Heath Ledger to be specific.

They are obviously looking for media attention, but they will have a problem if they think security guards and MJ's fans will actually let them get away with this. I'm only posting this so maybe you guys can spread the word to be prepared. These people have no shame.

Ofcourse they will.. they never miss an opportunity to get some publicity. These are the same people that protest soldiers' funerals. Sick sick sick..

i wonder if sneddon will be there supporting them? :p

These people are disgusting.

They hate on everyone basically, but I just hope they wont get much publiciity or attention. They are truly sick.

thanks for that.

it's amazing how they come across as religious. if they feel the need to do their brand of 'justice', it's amazing how they're already sinning, by being the judges, themselves.

thanks for that.

it's amazing how they come across as religious. if they feel the need to do their brand of 'justice', it's amazing how they're already sinning, by being the judges, themselves.

So true. If they were truly God fearing people they would not be so hateful and wouldn't judge others. They are full of it--they aren't religious nor do they truly believe in God. They are doing everything that the Bible preaches against.

What ever happened to "thou shall not lie" because their entire argument against Michael is baseless.

well lets hope that they dont do this. The only people they will be making look stupid is themselves. I love you Michael

Right. They hate everyone. They just want to be broadcasted.
Silly people. I feel sorry for them. They are so poor.... really... They don't have any comfort in their minds.

Oh those pathetic low-class people? Yeah I wouldn't worry about their LMAO...let's see if they can get past the fans and security first!! AHAHA!

Hopefully, the won't get the media coverage they desire.....but I can just see some MJ fans putting them in there place!

Geez, now that's just disgusting!!! And with the media the way they is, these guys will get the attention they want.

The LAPD betta go Rodney King on they asses.

Hate is unnecesary. What did Ledger do for them to take they vile behinds to his funeral?

They just protected outside a temple in New York recently. The temple in return used their protest to ask for donations and they made so much money. Poetic justice really.

These people are sick, but even if they succeed in getting more publicity they can only make Michael look more sympathetic. I don't think people will let them get away with it though.

They protested my church recently. It was pathetic.

Though, my church put up signs saying, "WELCOME TO [church name]. GOD LOVES EVERYONE. EVERYONE IS WELCOME." :wub:

I'm really angry. I'm not surprised, but.. Yeah, no words can describe my anger right now.

They said they were going to do the same for Heath Ledger's funeral. Vile cunts.

because of these sick bastards many states have made it illegal to protest within 2 miles of a funeral for several hours before it starts or ends.

Once they see the size of the crowd, they're going to change their mind and go away.

I wish I could be there for Michael's funeral. I'd also love to shine my boot up, and shove it straight up one of those racist pricks candy ass

Those groups will be the first ones to burn in hell. Like my grandmother use to say "God doesn't like ugly" and well for them to protest at someone's service is just down right ugly.

I'm a christian, I believe in Christ. But these people are not really christians. They are just a hateful cult disguised as a "Baptist" church. I'm a baptist. These people are NOT baptists.

I mean, they made their infamous names by protesting at fallen soldiers' funerals! These people have black hearts.

Like others have said, we need to pray that they don't get the attention they want so desperately. Let's hope the LAPD handles them in whatever way they need to.

God bless you, Michael Jackson. See you in heaven, man.

Back