Dear Michael, a letter to you of how my love for you began....

Miss_star

Proud Member
When I was 4 years old, I saw Thriller on tv. It was really scary especially when you turned into a werewolf...I ran and hid behind the sofa with my little yellow drinky cup. But I couldn't help but take a peak again...I was so scared but I loved the video...the dancing was amazing. I thought you were magic and could turn into anything you wanted!

My dad said the video was by Michael Jackson. It was the first time I heard your name. And I was hooked, big time.

I told my dad that I was gonna marry you when I was older. :)

He bought the Thriller album, and I would make him play it again and again and again. My favourite songs were Thriller and PYT. The needle on the record player got worn out but dad didn't mind because he saw how I lit up when I heard your songs

When we got the Bad album I really fell in love with you, I thought your eyes were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. And I loved the songs Liberian Girl and Just good friends.
Seeing you on the tv and newspapers made me light up with joy. I loved everything about you. My dad said that you were a great man, that you cared about the world and kids and you gave loads of money to charity.

I love dancing purely because of you.

When I first saw the Moonwalker film, I was so jealous of Katie, I wanted to be her, just so that I got to hug you. When you went away in the film and Katie had your lucky star and then you came back...I thought " maybe if I make one, Michael might come to see me?" So I made your lucky star out of cardboard and tin foil.

I realised you were going to be doing a show at Wembley when I was 9, the Bad tour. I so wanted to go. But I was too young and my parents didn't have the money. I thought I would never ever see you in real life...I was so upset for years. At that point I made it my lifetime ambition to see you. My love and admiration for you was like nothing I had ever known

Last edited:
Re: Dear Michael

Oh my God, that was beautiful... :cry:

I so would have liked to be Katie as well to get a hug from Michael and to hug him tight.

I wish he had that lucky star... :cry:

Oh, I feel the same. :(

I can't believe I'm the only one who replied to your message/letter. It's so touching IMO. I thought a lot of people feel the same way. :)

Oh, I feel the same. :(

I can't believe I'm the only one who replied to your message/letter. It's so touching IMO. I thought a lot of people feel the same way. :)

Thankyou Kinga :)

I don't mind if it didn't get alot of replies....I am quite new here ;)

I have edited the title now...I am sure alot of people have the similar story to mine :)

Back