Where will you watch? televised in london?

doitandyourdead

Proud Member
Was just wondering where ppl will watch n whether it may be on large screens anywhere in the uk? Could we do something? Seeming as we r not allowed to get tickets if from the uk...devastated x

im from germany and i will watch it at home... might take a day off the other day, depends on what time they are showing IF they are showing it but i guess they will.

still look for some fans from germany who would like to watch it together...

i have emailed the O2 arena to see if they will be doing anything. just waiting to hear back.

andy roser that be good to all go n watch it at the 02 reckon thousands would come is there somethin us fans could do to help make this possible?...spunkyfunky its being shown 6pm in uk not sure bout germany would have to work out time difference

*BUMP*

Desperately trying to find somewhere in london to watch it with the fans!!! Can anyone help us with a place to go and a TV?

BBC Big Screens, around the country in public, talks today over whether on not to broadcast.

contact your local BBC asap, the more requests they get the more they are to broadcast around the country.

Back