if you are FLYING IN to LA Tomorrow, or ALREADY THERE..

RedRoses

Proud Member
I've made the decision to go, mostly cus I am pissed off at this whole not letting anyone know whats going on. I have not seen ONE single thing on the news about tickets already distributed. SOME stations are saying that they might be distributed tomorrow instead (the emails) So EFF them.. im showing up even if its to stand in the hot sun and show my support. Their shadyness is not keeping me home. If they would have been REAL about the whole thing, and i had NOT gotten a ticket, then I would have stayed home.
That being said
I get into LAX at about 11 am (Cali time)
I have NO HOTEL booked. If anyone would let me crash on their hotel floor i'd be more than happy to chip in for the hotel room. It would only be for monday night.
Help?? please? anyone? :(
Also, is there anyone flying in that will be at LAX around the same time? Ive never been there, dont even know where to go.
Soo... I hate to sound like a stupid, naive girl, but.. any help would be great..

Sorry I have no useful info to contribute as I am nowhere near LA, but GOOD LUCK to you! I hope some decent fans see this post and help you out.

I've made the decision to go, mostly cus I am pissed off at this whole not letting anyone know whats going on. I have not seen ONE single thing on the news about tickets already distributed. SOME stations are saying that they might be distributed tomorrow instead (the emails) So EFF them.. im showing up even if its to stand in the hot sun and show my support. Their shadyness is not keeping me home. If they would have been REAL about the whole thing, and i had NOT gotten a ticket, then I would have stayed home.
That being said
I get into LAX at about 11 am (Cali time)
I have NO HOTEL booked. If anyone would let me crash on their hotel floor i'd be more than happy to chip in for the hotel room. It would only be for monday night.
Help?? please? anyone? :(
Also, is there anyone flying in that will be at LAX around the same time? Ive never been there, dont even know where to go.
Soo... I hate to sound like a stupid, naive girl, but.. any help would be great..

Awww, I feel you Red Roses..:no:

Please express your heart about this whole situation to any camera person over there! How do they expect people to just book flights tomorrow and hotels? This is just crazy.

If I had extra money and vacay time I would hit it over there too and I did not even wanna go to Memorial cause of all the emotions that would over come me. So I feel you on this. You don't sound naive; you know what you are doing and will be ok.

God Bless

Thank u for the well wishes. If there are no takers on the hotel room crashed would anyone at least be willing to meet up so that we canto to wherever it is we're going together??

good luck. I wish I lived closer so I could go with.
I hope some people help you out

Thank u for the well wishes. If there are no takers on the hotel room crashed would anyone at least be willing to meet up so that we canto to wherever it is we're going together??

but there has to be some sort of motel you can stay in right? Is it possible to find one someone has booked but will cancel cause they are not gonna go and you can take it instead? Shoot You could rent a car there and stay in the car. I know it will be rough but just park in a nice neighborhood and watch yourself..better than being on the street's or stay at the airport.

I really do encourage you to find somewhere to stay in LA. Renting a car is a good idea, but don't sleep in it, the police WILL get to you, plus you don't know which areas are bad, it's not a good idea. I advise you to stay in the general Hollwyood area - West or North hollywood, burban, that area, it'll be close to anything.

ah...one more idea..... go to 24 hour fitness.... its free for a week if you're new, and you can use their showers 24/7

Strawberry I couldnt PM you so I just left a visitor message. Thnx.
Still open to suggestions and help guys! Any lil bit counts!

Back