Celine Fans Send Thier Condolences

Cinnamon234

Proud Member
I saw this at another site where fans of Celine Dion have sent their condolences. I thought it was very nice.

Dearest Michael Jackson fans,

While we cannot possibly understand your grief at the loss of the artist you admire most, we can certainly understand what an artist means to their fans. You grow up with them, you’re inspired by them, and your life is forever changed by their music. You meet friends through the love you share for your favorite performer. There are countless memories and moments that are forever attached to the music that they create.

The Céline fans of the Céline Dion Forum wish to offer their condolences to you, the Michael Jackson fans. While we could never fully understand your loss, we do identify with the love you have for Michael. Please take comfort in knowing that his musical legacy will never let him die, and the love you have for him and his music will live on forever.

With Love,
Céline Dion Forum
Celinedionforum.com

-Just thought i'd share. It's very nice how other fanbases have been reaching out to us, very sweet. If any Celine fans are reading this now, thanks for the well wishes, very nice :).

That's very sweet of them. :)
If you happen to be a member on that site, please thank them for us!

Uh...Michael was WAY more than an "artist" we admire the most.

Sorry, he was larger than life itself. Larger than Celine Dion, Madonna, Elvis and the Beatles COMBINED.... In fact, the only other person that was BIGGER than him lived over 2000 years ago.

So, yeah, thanks, but seriously... you have no idea.

Sorry, he was larger than life itself. Larger than Celine Dion, Madonna, Elvis and the Beatles COMBINED.... In fact, the only other person that was BIGGER than him lived over 2000 years ago.

Why the negativity? They didn't have to even say anything. I think it was a nice gesture on their part.

Come on man...

youdontseetheunhappiness.gif

I'm not on the Celine site, but I saw it at another MJ site. I was thinking maybe I should sign up and say thx.

It's not fair to say that. Just because Celine Dion (who is very talented by the way) is not as famous as Michael Jackson doesn't mean that her fans wouldn't understand. I am sure that many loyal Celine Dion fans love her just as much as true fans of any artist love those they admire.

That is so beautiful and very thoughtful of them. Thank you so much to those at Celine Dion Forum. Celine is very sweet as well. She says very beautiful things about Michael. :)

:rollin: I love that .gif

Aaw thanks, sometimes I just have to pull out a gif to explain how I feel :D

But seriously, here's another forum reaching out to us and even "excusing" themselves by saying "we cannot possibly understand your grief" - It's a very nice thing of them to say and do, they didn't even have to acknowledge us at all.

Celine Dion is an artist that has spoken very respectful and admiringly about Michael, and she seem to have just as sweet fans. - Just like most of us here are a product of Michael's kindness.

And if anyone from the Celine Dion forum is reading this post right now I'd like to excuse "vstreet's" behavior. - I don't think many of us here sympathize with his comment, and hopefully what he meant just came out a little bit wrong :)

And if anyone from the Celine Dion forum is reading this post right now I'd like to excuse "vstreet's" behavior. - I don't think many of us here sympathize with his comment, and hopefully what he meant just came out a little bit wrong :)

I didn't insult or diss Celine's fans --who are wonderful in their own right. I think Celine is a wonderful and compassionate artist.

What I said stands because it is the truth!

Michael is not simply "an artist" we loved. Not for me anyway. He is far bigger than that and his life had a lot more meaning than just his "artistry". Maybe there a lot fans on this forum who felt Michael was simply an artist who sang and danced.

In any case, no apologies on my behalf.

What a beautiful gesture from the Celine Dion Forum. The outreaching from other fan communities has been very comforting and really shows the impact that Michael has had.

... oh and vstreet go sit back down *smh*

That's very sweet! Thank you Celine Fans!

Back