IS This the End then?

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
It was announced on CNN that the family is gonna be having a funeral service before the Public Memorial. Now, I think its really gonna get to me cuz funeral means that its for sure, that its finalized. That Michael has really left us. I feel this pang in my heart as though I'm not really here. you know? like this isnt gonna happen. Like we're gonna be watching a concert on Tuesday, not attending a Memorial.

It hurts my heart knowing that he'll be buried and that means that thats the End. Will we feel Michael's spirit after that? Will we be saying that we remembered Michael or that "I saw him yesterday" even if its on YOU TUBE. Are we gonna continue like we did before, when He was with his children and rarely came out?

Does anyone feel this way or am I just blubbering?

It still seems unreal. I don't know what im gonna do tuesday.

I should be prepping for my flight to london but instead im bracing myself for his memorial. I can't believe it.

It was announced on CNN that the family is gonna be having a funeral service before the Public Memorial. Now, I think its really gonna get to me cuz funeral means that its for sure, that its finalized. That Michael has really left us. I feel this pang in my heart as though I'm not really here. you know? like this isnt gonna happen. Like we're gonna be watching a concert on Tuesday, not attending a Memorial.

It hurts my heart knowing that he'll be buried and that means that thats the End. Will we feel Michael's spirit after that? Will we be saying that we remembered Michael or that "I saw him yesterday" even if its on YOU TUBE. Are we gonna continue like we did before, when He was with his children and rarely came out?

Does anyone feel this way or am I just blubbering?

I feel that way....like its the end. I know people say he will live on forever in our hearts, but I feel like he's really gone. i feel the same way about Tues, it feels more like a concert than a Memorial. I know most everyone sees him as 'The Icon' but I mourn his beautiful soul and heart thats what makes him The King to me, and I feel like those parts of him are being lost over this lottery 'once in a lifetime' circus. Im so upset, crying b/c this world seriously sucks sometimes

is his funeral tommorow then?
yeah I cant bear it either.. Its really starting to set more in
the pain is getting worse :(

It's so hard to breathe just thinking about it... :( Wow. I don't think I can handle this upcoming week at all.

It is NOT the end. Michael is with us, more than ever. He was a very, very special being. Feel him in the wind, and in the rain, and everywhere. He is not limited, anymore. He DOES feel our love, and he loves us more. I really believe that. Be strong, and carry his legacy forward.

Love you,

Vic

The pain is getting worse... it's horrible. I thought I was stronger than that. I dread Tuesday.

i think the most accurate description of the way i feel about the whole situation especially with the memorial coming up and seeing the commercials on cnn saying that the world is preparing to say goodbye to mj would be the entire sinking scene in the titanic. when i first heard mj's name on the radio when i was driving home from school i thought it couldn't be, like the titanic, mj was unsinkable and we were all on the adventure and journey of a lifetime with his concerts coming up. i just thought it was impossible even as i hear it said over and over again and see images of the ambulance and jermaine talking about it and all the fans memorials. the boat starts to fill with water and i'm so shocked and numb, this is impossible and i just feel dizzy trying to process it, but i know at some point i'm going to be hitting that frozen water and i don't know what it will feel like and then frantically climbing up to the rail to hold on as the boat inevitably rushes toward the water i somehow think that there is always a happy ending so somehow this will be ok, but not this time, nothing can make this ok. watching the most wonderful thing that i've ever experienced, the one thing that brought me so much hope, start to go down and knowing that it's going to pull me under is just overwhelming and nauseating, i don't know how i'll get through it and there's nothing i can do to prepare for it, i just know i have to keep going, because he is the love of my life and because he has touched my life in such a powerful way, my life is worth living, but i'll never let go and i'll never say goodbye. but that doesn't mean everything's ok. this is a huge loss and even though i can't comprehend it, if i ever will, i know already that this is the most devastating thing i will witness in my life, and i will not go on the same as before because michael deserved life so much more than most of the population and he deserved a lot more love and a lot less hate than what he got. i felt so bad for him while he was here and even more so now that he's not. this isn't how his life was supposed to end and it didn't have to happen, which absolutely shatters my heart, mind, and soul. my heart is eternally broken.

Last edited:
This is not the end. There are still unanswered questions about his death.

This will be the symbolic goodbye to Michael from the world, a ritual. It's going to be a confusing time for a bit. Some of us will really start realizing it Tuesday, others will benefit from the closure it gives. Michael will never go away though, and in a way will never die. Michael Jackson was more than just the person, the body, the human, he's become larger than that. Michael jackson is in the music, not just his own, but all the others he inspired, his legacy can never fade.

Michael is in the world's song, he's in the world's dance, he's in the world's giving and caring, he will always be part of everything. He is Michael Jackson.

I miss Michael, I can not imagine my reaction on tuesday, I am preparing for it mentally, but I think I will faint with my sadness and pain. I will go crazy. I can not believe that he is not here. :cry: I love you Michael,I miss you doo doo.

i think the most accurate description of the way i feel about the whole situation especially with the memorial coming up and seeing the commercials on cnn saying that the world is preparing to say goodbye to mj would be the entire sinking scene in the titanic. when i first heard mj's name on the radio when i was driving home from school i thought it couldn't be, like the titanic, mj was unsinkable and we were all on the adventure and journey of a lifetime with his concerts coming up. i just thought it was impossible even as i hear it said over and over again and see images of the ambulance and jermaine talking about it and all the fans memorials. the boat starts to fill with water and i'm so shocked and numb, this is impossible and i just feel dizzy trying to process it, but i know at some point i'm going to be hitting that frozen water and i don't know what it will feel like and then sitting in the water watching the most wonderful thing that i've ever experienced, the one thing that brought me so much hope, start to go down and knowing that it's going to pull me under is just overwhelming and i don't know how i'll get through it and there's nothing i can do to prepare for it, i just know i have to keep going, because he is the love of my life and because he has touched my life in such a powerful way, my life is worth living, but i'll never let go and i'll never say goodbye. but that doesn't mean everything's ok. this is a huge loss and even though i can't comprehend it, if i ever will, i know already that this is the most devasting thing i will witness in my life, and i will not go on the same as before because michael deserved life so much more than most of the population and he deserved a lot more love and a lot less hate than what he got. i felt so bad for him while he was here and even more so now that he's not. this isn't how his life was supposed to end and it didn't have to happen, which absolutely shatters my heart, mind, and soul. my heart is eternally broken.

So...this is it? Michael really left us? God...the pain is worse then ever! I miss you so much Michael! My life will never be the same without you! I will never be the same person again! Please God take care of my angel!
I will never be able to say "good bye"... I will just say "see you soon!!!"

He was a gift from God, I know some people are not religious....but I think he changed us and our world more than anyone out there.
And he always tried to make everything better, no matter in which situation he was.

I don't know what to expect about tomorrow..I just feel sad.

to me michael was immortal.thats all there was to it.In my eyes the man could never die,and you no what?he never will die,he will always be in our hearts and the music is going to live on forever.
so he realy is imortal :)

Back