Email Pete King NY Congressman NOW!! Disgusting comments about MJ

bobmoo79

Proud Member
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/...chael-Jackson-was-paedophile-and-pervert.html

Mr King, a Republican Congressman from the State of New York, placed a two minute rant on the website in which he also called the deceased singer a "child molestor" and a "low life".
"Let's cut out the psychobabble. This guy was a pervert. He was a child molestor, he was paedophile, and to be giving this much coverage to him day in and day out, what does it say about us and our country? It's so politically correct," he said.

"There is nothing good about this guy. He may have been a good singer, done some dancing, but the bottom line is would you allow your child or grandchild to be in the same room with Michael Jackson. That would be horrifying."
Speaking outside a fire station King said more thought should be given to Americans dying in Afghanistan and people doing difficult jobs like firefighters and teachers.
His comments are likely to inspire a backlash in America where Michael Jackson has been hailed as a hero.
In a 2003 television documentary Jackson admitted allowing children to sleep in his bed.
Two years later he faced a lengthy trial after a 13-year-old boy claimed to have been molested. Jackson was cleared of all charges.

This is a disgrace to the US congress and a disgrace to the US legal system!

EMAIL HIM NOW!!

This is his web page:
http://peteking.house.gov/index.shtml

This is his email address:
Pete.King@mail.house.gov

Last edited:
This sick and psychophatic ... is a Congressman ...???

Definitely, we should email Congress and ask for the excuse!!!

He should look at the real perverts in politics!

Could somebody find an email to the Congress????

His email is pointless, we should contact the Congress!!!!

Ignorance
Obviously commenting on a subject he has a lack of awareness of
He goes on commenting how the media is handling the situation yet hes feeding them with more!
What a fool

I am for emailing directly Congress, not his email, its pointless!!!

We have to ask official representatives of the Congress for the excuse, NOT HIM!!!

Could you get an email to Gongress???

Well done Hoofmark. I also sent him a brief message:

Dear Mr. King,

You should at least attempt to verify the validity of your beliefs regarding a person before you issue a statement over their life. The truth is that Michael Jackson is being covered to the extent that he is because he touched the lives of millions of people, not only in the United States but in countries all across the globe. He spoke of bringing an end to wars, helping starving children, and not passing judgment on people. All good messages. Moreover, Jackson was also a great humanitarian and donated millions to charity. Is this a man worthy of scorn and derision? No, and the simple truth is that Jackson would not be getting this wall-to-wall news coverage if he had truly been guilty of what you so wrongly accuse him of. Let us not forget, this man was exonerated of any wrong doing in a court of law. Let him rest in peace if you have any respect for the American legal system whatsoever.

Respectfully,

Hardcastle

I love how he says people are embarrassing themselves by talking about Michael Jackson... while he's in a video talking about Michael Jackson.

It's nice to know that a guy who was never found guilty of anything in a court room is being publicly called a child molester by an elected official.

What a creep.

I'm not emailing him, but here's how my message would read.

You suck.

All the best,
Superstition

E-mailed him just now.

I used to kinda like this guy, actually. I thought he had a good head on his shoulders.

But obviously not, since he's making statements based on pop-culture public perception rather than facts.

And to think he's a lawmaker....Lord have mercy.

Mine said this:

I am writing regarding your recent comments about Michael Jackson that you have published on youtube.

I will not dissect every last incorrect statement that you have made, as the rant in it's entirety was so flawed and full of biased opinion that it is better to be disregarded.

What I will point out to you is that instead of demonstrating a level of astute knowledge, compassion and respect for general humanity, you have aligned yourself with the masses of uneducated fools who will believe any old story that is printed in the media - with no attempt to seek the truth and be an informed public speaker.

Sadly as a result you are included in the pen of squealing pigs akin to the Owellian "Animal Farm". Similarly, putting all level of education and intellect aside, you are also a coward to be taking pot shots at a dead man. Yes sir, it is very easy to attack those who have no voice to respond. But then, I guess that explains why you are in politics.

I would suggest that if you wish to succeed in your future, you invest your energy in to bringing some good in to this world. Go and hug some children perhaps, give the poorest of them some food and healthcare - but oh! that would make you a peadophile wouldnt it!? Need I say more?

There is a saying that I enjoy. It reminds me of you.

"It is better to keep one's mouth closed and appear to be ignorant, than to open it and remove all doubt". You would do well to think on this for a while Congressman.

Respectfully yours,

he's jealous that he will never have attention like that. I never even heard his name until now. No one will remember him when he passes away he's nothing and not important. So when he says vile things like that it doesn't hurt because no one will remember him.

who cares we have bigger things to worry about. these pl who sprout off are normally the ones with something to hide

Who is he, what is he? nobody and nothing. And as you say he will never be remembered, they won't be holding a lottery for tickets when he takes his sorry backside into the next world.

Nothing can hurt Michel now, and given the scramble for concert tickets it didn't hurt him in terms of his career. Michael had dignity, this creep doesn't have the basic human decency to keep his opinions to himself at this time when a world, not to mention a family and three children are in mourning.

Sorry but I am not going to waste my time on emailing that sick s.o.b. If he wants to read the garbage that the tabloids say about Michael Jackson. I say let him. As a Michael Jackson fan I know the truth when it comes to him. That s.o.b doesn't know anything except for saying nothing but disgusting and horrible lies about someone he does not know.

We are now getting stories of his rant in the UK, it makes me feel sick how he is using Michael's name to get a bigger public profile for himself, so I've emailed him this:

Following your rant on You Tube about Michael Jackson I find it sad that someone like you in a position of trust would base a rant on tabloid rumours instead of the truth. Michael was cleared of the abuse and was an innocent man, how dare you abuse your position to use his name publicly just to get yourself some attention. Using a dead man's name to promote yourself in the public eye.... disgusting!

Regards,

Aymi

I sent him this:

Dear Mr King,

I was very saddened and surprised to hear your recent outburst on Michael Jackson.
I would expect a politician to have some faith in the American justice system and the verdict, as well as some understanding of how fake rumours and tabloids work.
Please, retract your statement and offer the people, the fans, the friends and most importantly the family and the CHILDREN of Mr Jackson an apology.
That's the most honourable thing you could do right now.

Regards,

Don't waste your time, this was a guy who was considering having transgender surgery and probably won't get reelected.

After briefly contemplating running for Governor of New York in 2010,[22] King announced that he was seriously thinking of considering liposuction and sex reassignment surgery before running for the U.S. Senate in a special election for the last two years of the term won in 2006 by Hillary Clinton, who had since been appointed Secretary of State.[23] King had contemplated running for Senate in 2000 against Hillary Clinton,[24] and even created an exploratory committee in 2003 to challenge Chuck Schumer.[25] Both times he ended up deciding against them. King said there would be no primary with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, as the latter would instead opt to throw his support behind King and possibly explore a gubernatorial bid.[26]

Yep. I gave him a piece of my mind last night. What a fool. A person in his position should know that if you have nothing good to say, keep it to yourself.

Mine said this:

I am writing regarding your recent comments about Michael Jackson that you have published on youtube.

I will not dissect every last incorrect statement that you have made, as the rant in it's entirety was so flawed and full of biased opinion that it is better to be disregarded.

What I will point out to you is that instead of demonstrating a level of astute knowledge, compassion and respect for general humanity, you have aligned yourself with the masses of uneducated fools who will believe any old story that is printed in the media - with no attempt to seek the truth and be an informed public speaker.

Sadly as a result you are included in the pen of squealing pigs akin to the Owellian "Animal Farm". Similarly, putting all level of education and intellect aside, you are also a coward to be taking pot shots at a dead man. Yes sir, it is very easy to attack those who have no voice to respond. But then, I guess that explains why you are in politics.

I would suggest that if you wish to succeed in your future, you invest your energy in to bringing some good in to this world. Go and hug some children perhaps, give the poorest of them some food and healthcare - but oh! that would make you a peadophile wouldnt it!? Need I say more?

There is a saying that I enjoy. It reminds me of you.

"It is better to keep one's mouth closed and appear to be ignorant, than to open it and remove all doubt". You would do well to think on this for a while Congressman.

Respectfully yours,

haha f*cking brilliant

that's gold

edit : also sunnyday, nicely said.

and to those who think it's a waste to email this wank, email someone else, the local paper, the opposition....anyone. It's never a waste of time to fight the good fight. This man was out of line.

Last edited:
Big well done guys to all that took the time to reply to this ******.

We need more action on people like this.

More is welcomed. Now that MJ is gone I only see this getting worse and it is for us to do something about it.

Pete,

I am very disturbed by your comments regarding Michael Jackson, referring to him as a “disgusting pervert” and a “child molester”. You clearly have not investigated much of your time into this matter. If you did then you would clearly know that both the 1993 and 2003 cases were both shams and attempts to extort money out of the pop star. There is no evidence whatsoever that Michael molested anybody. In fact, there is ample evidence against these claims if you actually took some time to research the topic. Every person who has met Michael from his colleagues, closest friends, family members, employees, and insiders all agree that Michael never committed any of these crimes. Yet you sit here and think you have the right to slap a label on a man of whom you’ve never met or even given the time to properly investigate the case. I am very disappointed that a congressman would publicly release such comments. Everybody has a right to an opinion (even if its based on nonsense) but for a politician like yourself to say such words is despicable. The world is mourning the passing of a global icon and you should respect the legacy Michael Jackson has left. He has done more for music then any other figure in the industry. Show some respect and take down that video before this blows up in your face.

Thank you,

Travis

PrettyYoungThang, I love what you wrote. Mine was probably too long, and I'm sure he won't read them anyway, but at least I feel I did something.
Here is mine:

Subject: Thank you sir!
Hello,
I saw your commentary you did on Michael Jackson the other day, and I just have to say thank you. You showed your true colors during that speech, so now I'm sure that you won't get re-elected. I do love how you could stand there and talk about how pathetic people are for caring about Michael Jackson and talking about him WHILE RANTING ABOUT HIM YOURSELF. Brilliant!
You are so closed-minded and weak to just listen to what is being said in the media and not look into anything for yourself. How can you be a Congressman when you think like that and just act like a sheep, following whatever you are told? Did you bother to read any of the transcripts from Michael Jackson's trial? Did you know that they found no evidence, no witnesses, and that the accuser initially denied that anything happened? Did you know that the family had also accused their own dad of molesting them and also security guards from JCPenney when they were caught shoplifting? NO, probably not.
Michael Jackson was a good person who tried to help other people, and he got taken advantage of. People get mad when they don't get what they want, and people will do literally anything for money. You should know that. Michael was falsely accused of a crime back in 93, which he settled ONLY the civil case. He was not taken to trial for the criminal case because they had no evidence and the boy would not testify against him. Michael did what his attorneys advised him to do to try to avoid ruining his reputation. It didn't work, and people still accused him of being a child molester. That is why the second family of grifters decided to go after him for that, thinking they would get easy money too. Not this time. They didn't get what they wanted, and he went to trial, and he was found NOT GUILTY.
How dare you stand there and judge him and say things about a man who is no longer even alive to defend himself? Maybe you are just angry and taking it out on him because your own life is so messed up. I guess you couldn't get the gender reassignment surgery you had wanted, so now you are taking it out on other people. Nice try, but we can see right through you.
Do us all a favor, and follow your own words of advice. Don't talk about Michael Jackson, don't think about him, and don't listen to anything that is being said about him. You aren't even worthy to speak his name and to call him a nobody. You, who actually ARE a nobody who is trying to make a name for yourself by talking about Michael. Worry about your own life and let others who did care and do still care about Michael Jackson live their lives the way they choose.
Thanks again,
Tanya L.

Back