Ultimate Warrior talking trash about Michael ?

Hahahaha The Ultimate Warrior. Is a lunatic.

WWE made a DVD about him 'The self destruction of The Ultimate Warrior'. He has the nerve to talk about MJ.

Seriously.......seriously do not take thid guy seriously haha! lol

Your right, Hogan was allways better.

The ultimate comeback for him. After whatever he says. I just watched a DVD about you........nobody likes you.

I can't believe "Ultimate Warrior" said such BS about Michael. Well, SCREW HIM!!! He sucks now anyways and "Iron Shiek", he said he respects Michael. Good for Sheik. Bad for Warrior.

The ultimate who? :smilerolleyes:

Dude, what's up with all these random P-list "I've been on t.v before so I assume people actually care what I have to say" 'celebrities' coming out of the woodworks talking badly about Michael?

He's practically irrelevant. He only wants attention, and saying mean things about MJ is the only way he can get that attention. It's sad, really.

mmwhahahah! C'mon guys, its clear that whatever sorry ass talks shit on MJ's account is just a form of really pathetic self promotion. But sadly enough, it works.

rip mj the best ever you was killed by people who dont want any more good people in the world

UW bashes MJ in using drugs???? Mmmmmmmmmmm

Im sure he was on something back in the day with drugs, talking shit and running about like a mad **** on drugs in the ring.

Back