I Wonder if any of the footage of 'this is it rehersals will be shown'

michael4eva

Proud Member
In some ways i think now is a good time for another bit of rehersals to appear on the screen in a way, but part of me thinks if they do it ..it will be played safe and show the part that has already been released..Or maybe it won't who knows.......

.sorry a side point..i hate hate hate the guy on sky news now...i can't remember his name but he is wearing a stripped tie and just said he isn't sure if michael's music will be remembered and said some of it was dated tbh...he is a total fool and shouldn't be involved with sky news..well actually they are quite tabloid so maybe he should but he is awful..I remember he was on red carpet for bafta and talked to daniel day lewis and another nominee..first question he said when both were there was to ddl 'So everyone is saying you are favourite and gonna win tonight.'' Daniel day lewis just said well thats a stupid remark as i'm here with this lovely man next to me..that sky news reporter has no idea how to say anything of substance or relevance

Yeahh sky news is absolutely rubbish.... the ignorant woman who was presenting she was like ''even though he changed the colour of his skin''... what kind of journalist is she, why can't people accept Michael had Vitiligo! Makes me so angry, i just had to turn over and watch it on another channel!

sky news is so tabloidy....like it will have breaking news for anything...like a tree falls over and its breaking news

For a moment it seemed like it and i think ...the state of mind i was in was excitment and good emotions..so they really should have put it in, it would have been fitting but maybe not if the family hadn't seen it yet...

Yeah, they just performed 'We are the World' with the video + planning as it would have been at TII, no actual footage :(.

im disappointed that any new footage of This is it rehearsal wasnt shown

i was desperately waiting to see more, it was good time for that

dont u think?

They didn't show any dancing, but after Jennifer sang will you be there the words and the voice on the screen was that of Micheal's from the rehearsal

Back