Im crying now..

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
I held myself together the entire morning, through the family funeral seen on helicopters cameras... Through when Michaels casket was brought up on stage...

But when Queen Latifah stated talking I couldnt hold it together anymore...

Its finally happening.. Its really true... I cant hold back the tears anymore...

for me it happened when lionel richie started to sing. You know, this just isn't right. Michael should not be dead. This shouldn't be happening.

I'm crying too. Hugs all around. They're celebrating his life magnificently. But it's just too real. Let it out dear - it's better that way.

I just have that feeling of wanting to die again. I just want to die! This isn't fair!

Hugs and love to all. Im fighting tears back as much as possible!

i started crying when mariah sang.. it was great. simply great.

We need to find strength now. Together we will get though this. We must continue on to share Michael's love, his message and his dreams with the world.

I am sitting in my office bawling my eyes out...it started when Queen Latifa read that Maya Angelou poem.........................oh my goodness

I've been crying on and off since Micheal's passing...but I broke down when I saw Micheal's casket being put into the hearse. Now I'm bawling usher is singing gone too soon.

This still looks surreal for me...shamone...I wait for him to come and make the thriller dance...

I guess this is it.....

I love you all...you are not alone!

I didn't cry when they bought out his casket, I thought I would. I was sitting watching with mum, then the choir sang then bought him out, I had to run upstairs I just broke down uncontrollably. I hated to see and didn't want to see this day come, him gone too soon. I just haven't stopped crying. Hugs to everyone xxxxxx

Who;s that blonde singing we are the world? I swear it was Avril Lavigne or someone who looks damn similar to her.

Oh God Paris just broke my heart and tears came down!

Shit I'm crying like a little girl now...
damn...

I cried it was just so heartbreaking but he is not really gone Michael I love you so much

Back