Rev. Al Sharpton

amazing...and mike's kids are there! also barry gordy's speech was amazing! im crying all the time

Especially the part about there being nothing strange about your daddy to the kids, it's just that he had to deal with a lot of strange stuff (from other people).
Simply moving...

Especially the part about there being nothing strange about your daddy to the kids, it's just that he had to deal with a lot of strange stuff (from other people).
Simply moving...
:clapping::clapping::clapping:This should shut everyone up!!! And I hope it will give the kids the strength to carry out his legacy...

The most heartfelt moments have been from those who knew him personally and they expressed his connection with them when they performed or talked..so from the soul and the most sincere ones and ones that expresed all the different parts of michael jackson. were my favs..many of the people so far have known michael for a certain period of time

I disagree with everything he stands for politically, but I respect his speech.

I wanted to shout. He was so right, there was nothing strange about Michael, but the things he had to deal with were strange.

Simply moving...

I so agree about that! His speech was so moving and couldn't be more truthful

Best part of the service! and at the end lucious smith

michael is with the KINGS OF KINGS (and LORD OF LORDS) HALLELUJAH!:cheers:

someone is going to put that quote on a shirt i bet you.. i damn near jumped out of my skin when he said that. omg, even his kids understood what he meant by that

The first pastor to speak, Lucious Smith, is a friend of my family. He spoke at my cousins funeral as well.

Simply moving...

I agree, that part was great. Al, that was a super moving, emotional, KICK BUTT speech right there. I salute you...and that hopefully put the haters in their place!!!!!!!!

Simply moving...

Yeah! that part got everyone cheering and off there feet, and so very True!
and what a great speech:)

That was the truth right there. Every single word he spoke was the voice of truth. Amen to you Al Sharpton!

I knew Rev. Al was gonna bring it - he did not disappoint!

I was up out of my seat, stomping and shouting when he spoke those words.

Thanks Rev. Al!!

a touching and inspirational tribute to a great man. We love you Mike xx

A BIG Fedora hat off to Al Sharpton, he was the best. I also liked Martin Luther King III's speech about being a tree and if you can't be a tree, be a bush. That was so Michael, being the best you can be.

I have never really liked him but I have to say, his speech today, had me standing and clapping in my front room.

Oh and to add. It was so lovely to see the truth, see the truth celebrated and shouted from the roof tops. The truth ran this marathon to the end. Michael was all about the truth, he would be so proud today. I also took comfort from Stevis Wonder's words, when he said that we need Michael, but God needs him more, God has other plans and that he was at peace with that.

I loved it..
esp the bit where he goes "Michael wasn't strange he just had to deal with strange things"
I think it was this guy...

Al Sharpton was on point and it needed to be said. Im glad Al was wise enough to say it when the whole world was listening...GO AL!

Back