any1 see tht on the screen

ye i saw the new one. and the kids :( poor blanket. have u seen the memorial booklet (tmz.com)

i think he was either performing man in the mirror there or the way you make me feel.

That..........was an awesome picture. Truly looks like MJ was in top form.

That picture shows he still had it. You can just tell. THATS Michael. I cant wait to get it.

canny mind but u seen the same outfit he had on with the red and then blue jacket. looked cool as ****.

Just saw this thumbnail on cnn website...

picture18cgw.png

Michael Jackson -- #7

Posted Jul 7th 2009 4:10PM by TMZ Staff
0707_sevens_mj_copy.gif
Get ready to have your mind blown. Ready? Here we go ...

-- Michael Jackson signed his will on 7/7/02.
-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
-- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
-- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
-- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
-- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name.

Michael Jackson -- #7

0707_sevens_mj_copy.gif

-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09 ... exactly 7 years after the will was signed.
-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
-- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.

Wow.. but i dont get what that means???

i would need to go back and watch it to be sure, but maybe during will you be there?

I have no idea when either...I remember looking at it but I just didn't realize it was new.

Found it guys! It was during Human Nature. I grabbed a screen cap from youtube:

memorialnewpics.png

Last edited:
Michael Jackson -- #7

0707_sevens_mj_copy.gif

:O i'm sure there is more info around #7. but yeah.. this is kinda.. scary??

Oh, I meant they showed the pic during John Mayer's Human Nature performance. Sorry if that was confusing.

Here are screenshots of it from the highest HD broadcast:

mj_tii_01.jpg

mj_tii_01b.jpg

My girlfriend bought a magazine today with these pictures in it, saying they are from the day before he passed away, I don't know if it's true 'cause he doesn't have the curls here.
I've scanned them anyway:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/1893/mj4.jpg

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5012/mj5.jpg

http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/1060/mj6.jpg

Those are from 2003, One More Chance. Many in the media have attributed them as the final rehearsals probably because Wiesner or whoever sold them to them claimed they were for more money, they are not.

Back