Prince to perform at Staples Memorial?

Thriller Wolf

Proud Member
There's apparently a rumor announced by some news stations that Prince is going to perform in honor of his father at the Staples Memorial. I somewhat doubt this. However, does anyone have any more info on this?

Well, we didnt thought he would perform with his Dad on his concerts, so everything is possible.

He sang during We Are The World, along with Paris. I didn't see Blanket on stage, but he's short so he might just have been out of view.

He sang during We Are The World, along with Paris. I didn't see Blanket on stage, but he's short so he might just have been out of view.

Blanket was there at the end.....maybe he was going to sing human nature? It looked like it was set up and someone was meant too?

Michael must have inspired them, he inspired millions of people from thousands miles away, he must have inspired his own children, I am sure they also got some of his magic, I think they will do everything they can do to honor him. I see Michael in his children’s eyes, so why not! They have a family full of superstars and a father KING OF MUSIC. Let them do whatever they want to do, that was Michael’s wish.

Poor Prince M and Blanket, everyone is looking at them as a subsitute.

I saw a picture today and I think he had a Michael doll in his hand.

Back