I handled that well,but Marlon....

Paris talking was one of the most heartbreaking things I have ever seen in my life.

I have been crying for 3 hours!

This memorial was done 1000 times better than I expected. It was done very tastefully and very nicely. Kudos to the Grammy guy.

Paris, Marlon Jermaine and Usher got to me.

When Usher went down to the casket and then let everyone know he isn't afraid to break down I lost it.. Brooke had me becuz she was fighting it tooth and nail..

I cried on and off during the memorial, but as soon as Marlon grabbed the mic I broke down, and when Paris spoke...I can't put into words what I felt.

I swear, i've been watching since 4pm and it just ended and ive cried the entire time. I've cried more today than I have in a life time

Paris I'm so praid of you your daddy was the best for sure we all love him so much and we all love you and your brother too
take care

It was so moving hearing Marlon talk about Michael. Michael meant so much to so many people that words cannot even begin to describe, I'm so heartbroken, it was so hard to watch the memorial, but I'm glad I did, it was outstanding and I don't think they could have done a better job of honoring Michael the way they did.

Beautiful,fit for Michael.Paris had the strength to say those words..she didnt have to.I hope that shows the world who Michael really is.We love you Michael.

I cried like 10+ times. I was ballin'. Oh god, I am gonna miss him SO much. I am so glad that I grew up in the time of Michael Jackson.

I know, Marlon has always been my favorite brother, except for Michael off course.
I believe Michael was really close to Marlon too, they were about the same age and they both loved to play jokes on people...

He was crying when they all brought Michael in. When he started talking about his twin brother Brandon,... and about the old days ... I was sobbing
And then Paris came... Man, I'll never forget this...

jacksona3wy6.jpg

Marlon and Michael foolin' around

brooke shield got me, then i couldn't stop crying. WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON

Marlon and little Paris got to me to. I cried like a baby off and on through out the whole show. That was the best Memorial I had ever seen in my life. I love you so much Michael.

This memorial was done 1000 times better than I expected. It was done very tastefully and very nicely. Kudos to the Grammy guy.

it was such a good memorial
i thought it might end up beng a showbiz spectacle but it wasnt
gonna miss him
but hel always live on in our hearts which he can never leave

It was done VERY well. I am glad I watched. I had considered not watching. I liked the US Representative that said they (the members of the US House of Reprentatives) believed in people being innocent unless they were proven guilty.

I am glad they brought out his caring for the world and acts of kindness. It was good to hear Mandella's comments labeling him a friend.

I cried on and off too when Usher sang Gone too Soon and when Brooke spoke about her time with Michael... But when Marlon.... when Marlon grabbed the mic and started crying... I cried so hard I could barley breathe.... And when Paris started crying, when I saw how the family supported her, I cried even more...

Im heartbroken... Im in pieces... I know Im not family, and I know many of us arent.. But I wish I was there with them so I could hug them and tell them how sorry I am..

the whole thing was so touching, so emotional.

Michael, one day, I will see you;-) R.I.P.

I had been weeping hours before the memorial started, this after several days of being composed and not crying.

Today I lost it - went through a whole box of Kleenex.

Once they rolled the casket in, I was through - that is always the most horrific part of any memorial service for me - but just knowing it was Michael - I buckled over straight up bawling and didn't stop. My eyes are swollen.

Usher, Rev. Al, Marlon (poor Marlon) and Paris finished me off.

Kudos to the folks responsible for putting this together - well done.

i cried on and off during the whole memorial. And Paris, ooh, she's such a strong and beautiful girl.
Rest in peace my love

Back