I cant watch this again!!! Dont you???

christoff

Proud Member
It was a such amaizing performance in my life! I recorded but can't watch this again! :(

:no:

they're showing replays on cnn, even that paris part. i can't stand it anymore, it's just too sad.

I recored it too
but I think i can watch it again cause i feel lots of love watching it
and it can comfort me somehow

Last edited:
This might sound weird, but I felt really close to Michael during the service, like he hadnt left us, like he was still alive. It helped me with my grief, so I will probsbly watch it again.

Everyone takes things differently. :) I WILL be watching it again. Many more times. I'll tell you why - it's just what I needed. I haven't felt this light and uplifted since. The words in those speeches were JUSTICE for Michael. What he deserves.

I dont know if I will watch it again.. I feel so extremely sad and lost again because of the memorial. Especially because of Paris crying. It totally broke my heart.

Everyone takes things differently. :) I WILL be watching it again. Many more times. I'll tell you why - it's just what I needed. I haven't felt this light and uplifted since. The words in those speeches were JUSTICE for Michael. What he deserves.
I agree. I will watch this again and again. It was perfect and was what Michael was all about.

If anybody recorded this......PLEASE....PM me...I would love a copy.....don't know if I would watch it again...but I would like to have in my archives.

I can't watch this again. Some parts were funny, but most parts were sad. Especially when usher was singing and went and touched Michael's casket. Also Michael's daughter.....heartbreaking.

i also don't think i can watch it again. i am just sitting here, having missed the first part of the memorial, and i cannot click on cnn's videos where you can replay the whole memorial (www.cnn.com/live). it was too much i believe. was at the o2 which was difficult, but at least better than in a home alone.

thanks to the people who were there, thank you.

I feel the opposite. I didn't record it, but I want to watch it again. I wish I had recorded it. I was watching while I was in class, and I couldn't really let my emotions flow the way I would have had I been alone. Plus, I didn't hear everything. Luckily, BET is playing it again, but I wish I had taped it this morning when there were no commercials.

On the second time i watched marlon, jermaine and paris i cried and my hands were totally shaking, i couldnt hold teh cup i had in my hand. I did record it on HD tho, but its so sad right now

Back