Do You Feel Like You'll Ever get Over it?

Strawberry, I know the world seems like a cruel and awful place right now. We're are ALL going through this, these feelings of what happens now, how can my life ever be the same.

Time will help the pain to ease, it doesnt sound like much now,but it will. And come here and chat to fans, we are all in the same boat.

No I dont think I will get over it. Its really hard to know he was very unhappy in the last part of his life, its hard to know how horribly he was treated. I wish, really really wish Michael was here to see how much he was TRULY loved. All this being said, I will find away to smile, and keep sharing my love for Michael with others. I will do it for Michael, and his family.

Love you Michael 4EVR

Exactly Emma, we are in this together. You are not alone. Give yourself a chance to come to terms with this loss. Perhaps you can be inspired by the way Michael was passionate about life, about love, about the world. He lived his life through his heart and so can you. Be with us here ok.

yes, we have to and we will. Some faster than others, and it depends how your own life is. You can't make him your life, that is an unfair burden to put on him in life, or death.

We go on, we mourn and grieve, but we will learn to smile. I can't put his videos or music on yet, so if it upsets me I stay away until I can face it.

I don't think i will either but i think as its the summer..
and this was going to be MJs summer with this is it..
its going to be hard but i think when i get to uni in sep and my mind is in other matters i'd be better but for now no...

You have to let yourself grieve, dont try to move to quickly to get over it, take time to go through the motions. I can tell you that each day is different for me. One day I will get on with other things, the next I feel like I dont want to even leave the house. I expect this to continue for a little while, I havent yet chosen to listen to his music, but I know I will at some point, and you will too.

I think the memorial helped - a time to come together, share the grief and make a collective resolution to move on in life and show others the same respect and care that Michael gave.
It's a small step in his direction but I think my first change is going to be to try and not swear at all...

I will never get over it...but i'll learn to live with it in time i guess...

No. But I know time heals all wounds...as cliched as that sounds. It's true. Everytime I think about him being gone and not ever being able to hear his voice or see him in real time ever again, it's like a stab to the heart right now. As time goes on it might hurt a little less altho it'll still be painful.

I will never get over it. But I think, in time, I will begin to learn to live with it. But right now I'm just torn. I've never cried this much in my life. I've neverfelt this much pain. Today was the worst day of my life so far, and yet beautiful because I feel I got a small part of all this out of me. During the memorial I just snapped and fell apart... I duno what will happen now. I'm so lost.

I will, eventually, but for now, it's still somber and empty. There will be a miracle in all of this, we may not know right now, but someday. We have to carry on Michael's message of love, though.

yes, we have to and we will. Some faster than others, and it depends how your own life is. You can't make him your life, that is an unfair burden to put on him in life, or death.

We go on, we mourn and grieve, but we will learn to smile. I can't put his videos or music on yet, so if it upsets me I stay away until I can face it.

I will never get over it....he will always be with me in some way....I will always think about him...I love/adore that man so much...it is heart wrenching to know I will not hear his voice or see a new dance move...He is truly my inspiration...I'm a fashion designer and I envision myself one day dedicating a "line" to him....

Love you Michael

I don't think I'll ever completely get over it, but after the memorial I think I'm finally going to be able to continue with my life. It will never be the same as it was and I will love and miss Michael forever, but I think I have the closure I need to keep going now.

Feels like no. I mean of course life goes on and what not. But now it's like my life has/will be one of two things. what life was like with mj and what life was like after mj.

I will never get over it. I fell in love with Michael all over again and I will not let anyone around me forget about Michael. He will be celebrated for the rest of my life.

u wont ever get over it but u will learn to cope. samewith any loss. itwont hurt quite as much u will be able to look back with a smile rather than a tear

im just glad we got this forum to turn to
to talk to people who know what im going through
it was the same during the trial hate the loneliness you feel
i dont think ill ever truly get over it
as it doesnt seem hes gone
esp when you listen to songs like you r not alone and will you be there cant stop loving you
as long as we breathe im sure michael will live on in memory and in our very nice fantasies that we dreamed while he was still alive

Get over it completely? No. But I figure there will be a time when I won't cry as much, when it will be a rare event (crying over MJ, that is). But I don't know when that will be.

my sister was acting like a total cow
she was saying every1 will remember him 4 a week then hel be old news
and like diana a thing of the past
i told her his music will live forever and therefore hel never be forgotten
why do peope have to be so mean even in a time when they know yur hurting
so what if you dont agree with me get over yourself and leave us all alone esp michael
because i definitely will never get over him

No, because everytime the estate releases new music, I will go through it all over again. I will love and miss Michael til the day I die and go to heaven and see him there myself. Cause I have no doubt in my mind that he is in heaven.

I am starting to feel more gratitude now. We are so lucky to have known this great man, inspired by him, and learned from him.
I know a lot of people of my age who never understand what Michael means to us. For me, they are missing out.
Thanks Michael for making me a better person and making the world a better place!

Nope, never.
And I'm not sure I want to. It feels like Michael is constantly with me holding my hand now, and as much as it hurts, it's comforting.
As long as I hold on tight and keep squeezing his hand, I hope he never, ever, lets go.
Michael sweetie, I love you more.

Back