A prayer for Paris, Prince, and Blanket

Sparkling9Souls

Proud Member
To the children of Michael Joseph Jackson,

I doubt this message will ever get to you as I am only a fan who haven't even as much as seen your father in person, but I pray for your health and your happiness. I can't even pretend to know how it feels to lose someone I deeply love, especially my own father, but I can say that I do feel the pain you must be feeling. I love my own father deeply, and it is my wish to be able to give him a grandson while he is still on this earth, so I do know how it must feel.

As I said, I never knew your father personally or even remotely, but I can tell he loved each one of you deeply, and I can see that you loved him back. As the love from your father's fans keep his spirit alive through his music and his performance, I hope that you kids can keep his spirit alive through his memory and the love that he passed down to you.

Your father was one of the most wonderful human beings I've had the privilege to watch and listen to, and he has inspired my life in so many ways that I can't even begin to explain the emotion I feel when I think of him. So when I think of him, I think of you, and I pray for your happiness, I pray for your health, and I pray for your safety.

People only have so much time on this earth, and it is normal to be angry, hurt, and to possibly even curse God for taking away the man that was your daddy. It's normal, but it is his LOVE that will last you children for the rest of your lives. Carry it with you, and be strong. Please find solace and peace, and just know that he is smiling on all three of you and even in the after life, he is proud to be your father.

I pray that you follow the right path, love God, and thank him everyday for the season you've had with one of the greatest men who ever lived, and again, please find good health and happiness as you continue with your lives and become maturing adults in this sometimes cold society.

I love you kids and care for you as much as I can despite not knowing you, as I am sure Michael would like that. I feel his spirit much stronger now than I ever have, and I pray that not only can you feel the strength of his spirit, but that you carry it with you everywhere you go for the rest of your lives.

In Jesus' name I pray,
Amen.

Back