Surely i didn't see alot of the top seats empty

michael4eva

Proud Member
At times when they did a view of the entire audience from the stage, it did seem like there were alot of red seats at the very top..but that couldn't of been true..ill need to see again..

exactly. Some idiots went for tix just to try and profit from them. tut!

And some international travelers couldn't couldn't make it in time to claim their tickets. Not sure why it this matters in the grand scheme of things, tho. All you have to do is turn on the tv and see the coverage around the world to know Michael was cared for and honored today. Good to see.

matters not but something should have tried to be done to find out how many were going in or just logistics or realise people would have sold them on ebay and maybe have some fans with tickets on standy ...i just wanted to see it all full because thats what it deserved..but whatever, the focus was on the stage and michael for 99 percent on it all

On my coverage---in Australia---there was a reporter doing her coverage who remarked about the empty seats-----but just a little while later, she said they were letting anyone in--from outside---who wanted to be there.
Dawn

kinda moot point, now, isn't it? And the audience was rarely even shown during the service once the lights went down. There was so much more about the memorial worth remembering and discussing than empty seats, imho. Such a trivial thing.

I saw a few people walking around during the service. I was like, what are they doing, getting hotdogs? As it was a memorial and not a concert, it seemed quite odd to see people leaving their seats to do whatever they went to do.

top section obviously wasnt open they only gave out around 11 k for staples. only floor and lower teir

I saw a few people walking around during the service. I was like, what are they doing, getting hotdogs? As it was a memorial and not a concert, it seemed quite odd to see people leaving their seats to do whatever they went to do.

Even if they have been standing outside all day and needed the toilet!!?? A bit harsh if you ask me.

Back