20/20 tonight

LisaU123

Proud Member
A special 20/20 at8pm. Apparently the Jacksons called her and asked her to come to talk to them tonight.

bump. I'm not sure about the time zone thing but it starts at 9pm EST

I've said this in another thread but don't watch. It took all of 5 minutes for Barbara and some guy named Chris to start spouting inappopriate and wacky BS.

To wit, Barbara said "At one point, I saw Blanket lift up and cover his face with a program, much like his father used to. You really have to wonder how those kids are going to end up..."

or something like that. She sucks, and is barely capable of doing her job at this point anyway. The other guy she brought in was actually comically bad, saying that MJ's early death was "predictable" and that Michael could never quite connect with the global audience like Stevie Wonder could (I mean, I love Stevie, but what? lol), etc.

I turned it off after that fun little exchange.

MJ couldn't connect? I this guy crazy? Try to tell that to the1 billion fans all over the world who memorialized him in his death. Some people.

I've said this in another thread but don't watch. It took all of 5 minutes for Barbara and some guy named Chris to start spouting inappopriate and wacky BS.

To wit, Barbara said "At one point, I saw Blanket lift up and cover his face with a program, much like his father used to. You really have to wonder how those kids are going to end up..."

or something like that. She sucks, and is barely capable of doing her job at this point anyway. The other guy she brought in was actually comically bad, saying that MJ's early death was "predictable" and that Michael could never quite connect with the global audience like Stevie Wonder could (I mean, I love Stevie, but what? lol), etc.

I turned it off after that fun little exchange.

Thanks for the warning. I'll skip it.

Back