"We Are Going To See The King"

That song is a must at a funeral, at least for all the black ppl I know.. I have been watching that on YT for about an hour now.. They sung that song at my grandmother's funeral, I didn't cry.. I guess because she was old and not in the best of health, but when the choir sung it for MJ and they carried out the casket. Lawd I almost fainted

Yes, the Andre Crouch singers were very good. When they started singing and his body was rolled in, that part right thee was just breathtaking.

I was also sobbing but at the same time i felt a joy because he with God! he is enjoying his eternal life! thank you Father!

I was also sobbing but at the same time i felt a joy because he with God! he is enjoying his eternal life! thank you Father!

That's right, baby. And he was looking down on his memorial and seeing all the love that was being shown to him. I betcha it got his approval. Michael, we love you!

It was a beautiful moment, and it was heartbreaking to see the casket but for some reason I was okay seeing it brought out, but then when it was taken away at the end of the memorial, that's when I lost it! It was like...they brought it out, and Michael was in a way with us for the whole service (although I felt his presence there anyway), and then when they took it away and started playing "Man In the Mirror" and everyone was shouting "I love you" and "Thank you", it was so sad. :(

At this very moment, when the choir sang this and Michael was brought in, it became so strikingly real for me, I couldnt contain myself,it choked me.

At this very moment, when the choir sang this and Michael was brought in, it became so strikingly real for me, I couldnt contain myself,it choked me.

Ditto. I wanted to jump in the middle of the whole thing and yell: "Don't take him away, give him back, we all need him!!!" That was so heartbreaking.

He is the King, he will forever be the King.

The choir sang so beautiful here and the song was perfect for MJ. As soon as the casket came out i burst into tears, the music and seeing the casket with the brothers just choked me up big time! Was lovely though.

It was so appropriate because he HAS gone to see the King! The King of Pop has gone to see the King of Kings!

I had never heard that song before, but it had me sobbing in seconds! I loved it!

Bless you Michael :)

Yes, the Andre Crouch singers were very good. When they started singing and his body was rolled in, that part right thee was just breathtaking.

When they rolled the body in I lost it from that point on out, I cried through the whole thing and when Paris spoke, oh jeez I cried so hard I coudn't even breath. But it is good to get the crying out it helps the healing process.

I had never heard that song before, but it had me sobbing in seconds! I loved it!

Bless you Michael :)
When I was little, I used to go to church and we sang this song in the choir all the time. I hadn't heard or thought about the song since then, but I actually remembered the words. All of that choir rehearsal, lol.

Back