a name for my dog!!

bakagi

Proud Member
i'm getting a dog this week from the pound and i have no idea what to name him. he's a welsh corgi and he's light brown.. this might sound silly, but i want to name him something that has to do with MJ. any suggestions would be great!!!!

Speed Demon?
Billie Jean?
Ben?

Sorry not the greatest of names but i just had to post them as they may be of some use.

ok im liking billie jean. i ended up getting 2 cats instead, because the dog got adopted.

my list: (any more suggestions would be great... for 2 kittens, 1 boy and 1 girl)
*billie jean?
*deedee?
*prince?
*michael?
*mikey*
*peter pan?
*paris?

Last edited:
i'm getting a dog this week from the pound and i have no idea what to name him. he's a welsh corgi and he's light brown.. this might sound silly, but i want to name him something that has to do with MJ. any suggestions would be great!!!!

Name him Brown. Michael loved James Brown.

Edit: Basically, any of the names of the people who inspired Michael the most would work. Wilson (Jackie Wilson), Chaplin (Charlie Chaplin), etc.

Last edited:
Skippperrrrr! aka moonwalker movie!

or according MJ
:When I was very young I remember that we had this crazy mutt of a dog named "Black Girl," hmmm odnt recommend that one

ok update!!

well i've had my kittens a while now (rebbie and tito are what i decided to name them), and i finally got them spayed and neutered at a vet's clinic this weekend, only... neither were neutered as they are both female !! so as of this weekend, tito is now latoya :)

Back