New OK Magazine with Family Photos (Shows Vitiligo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParisKatherine

Proud Member
Had a sneak peak at new OK magazine whilst in Tescos to see their new family pics (which are really lovely btw) and I couldnt help but notice that you CAN see on Michael's hands blotches and discolouration of his fingernails.

I believe that Michael did have vitligo but some have suggested he then used skin whitening products to even out his skin tone. Could the blotches be a side effect of this rather than the vitiligo? Is there any website/source/proof out there that blotches and discolouration of fingernails can be side effects of skin whitening?

Anyone else see it? Can they answer me on whether skin whitening can cause blotchiness/ discoloured fingernails please?

I don't think they actually used any skin whitening products, this was the media's misinterpretation. What they did was accelerate the process of the pigmentation cells dying by some sort of medical means, which is what vitiligo would have done anyway, but they brought it on quicker to even out what was already prominently white skin. The rest was covered with make up. Signs of blotching and skin discoloration were visible way back when Michael still tried to cover it up with brown make up.

OK magazine? New family photos?
My guess would be purchase the mag. Cus you're not gonna find anyone sharing those photos here.. thank god...

I've seen plenty of pics of his vitiligo before. The only reason there's any debate about it in the first place is because the man is too humble to throw a million pics showing proof out there. He just didn't give a damn what people who didn't believe him thought. I'm sure he could have found tons of pics showing the disease in process and put them out there, but he didn't want to do that.

You can see for yourself in other pics though around the net. Sometimes half of his ear would be dark black and the other parts of it would be as light as his face was in the 90's. There were a couple of pics where the disease had attacked his neck, around the time of the Destiny/Triumph tour. His face was still black and parts of his neck were white.

This conversation isn't appropriate. It is widely known Michael had vitiligo even Michael himself said so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back