Question

Victory2004

Proud Member
Why are comedians or whatever asking is it "too soon" to make a joke about MJ or is it ok to criticise him even now? I mean you're never gonna hear them say this about farrah fawcett or ed mcmahon. Just unbelievable that debates like that are happening.

Also sad as you see in this interview with the pastor who appeared at the beginning of the memorial for MJ appeared on good day la and steve edwards still rather hang on to the negative crap and seems to think that specualtion equals facts....

Because comedians and many people in general are heartless, I remember getting one of those chain mail things through email, you know the kind of thing "If you dont repost in one minute then a ghost will rape you" or some ridiculous nonsense like that but this particular chain mail came five months after the terrible events of 9/11 but with the slant "If you dont repost this in one minute then the ghosts of those who died in 9/11 will haunt you."

What can I say apart from the fact there are some very twisted minds out there, yes make jokes about the living, quip about Sarah Palin or what have you but.

LEAVE THE DEAD WELL ALONE!!!!

I saw a famous comedian at a live gig and he made the most disgusting joke about Jesus...... we were near the front row and what we did was rather than lower to his standards and holler we just stood up, paused then walked out........ and do you know what a few other people followed. As we were leaving the auditorium he just seemed speechless............not a sound was heard

i know this doesnt belong here but since the subject is questions ,i have one. why the heck (trying not to curse anymore) print a picture of Micheal's body going to the hospital for people to see. Why would you publish anyones deceased body on a cover of a magazine. I wont post a pick because it's horrific. but if it's ok i will give you the link to the site.
It's just in poor taste and disrepect in it's rawest form ever. they to me went below the lowest of the low.

i know this doesnt belong here but since the subject is questions ,i have one. why the heck (trying not to curse anymore) print a picture of Micheal's body going to the hospital for people to see. Why would you publish anyones deceased body on a cover of a magazine. I wont post a pick because it's horrific. but if it's ok i will give you the link to the site.
It's just in poor taste and disrepect in it's rawest form ever. they to me went below the lowest of the low.

An online petition to the editor of Ok magzine over here in the UK was sent after they posted the picture you're talking about - just sick to see how far people will go to sell their tawdry rags.

Back