JANET in 2007 tried TO HELP?

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
OK! this is what just happened on CNN on AC360 with Anderson Cooper.

CNN Said that Janet went to his home in 2007 when he came back from Bahrain and She was shocked to see him sooo thin and disheveled. She tried to tell him to get help and brought 2 of the brothers to help him, But he didn't let them in. His mother called him and he wouldnt answer her.

here was a statement that came out in 2007 that said
http://usherfanz.wordpress.com/2007/09/11/jackson-family-stands-up-for-michael/

This statement was signed by all the Jackson siblings except Janet and Randy.

CNN also said that Janet Pushed the family to help Michael.

Ok, I know Y'all dont want to hear this, And believe me, I dont want to hear or believe it either. I know We All loved and Still Love MIchael Very Much. I know it hurts for this kind of information to be released. But Again, Michael was a Human Being and humanbeings have weaknesses and make mistakes. Michael had a very hard life. We wont know or understand how he felt and how he handled it. But what we know is that He was An amazing Person, who tried to make us Love him. But what he didnt know was that We Already Loved him from the start of that cute little "ABC" boy to That very handsome "Hold My hand" guy. What he didnt know was he didnt have to act so strong everytime a hurtful thing is said about him. What he didnt know was that he Is SO much loved that we cry for what is said about him. It is so sad that the public was and still is crule to him even after his *****. But thats life isnt it?

I just want to know what you think and feel about this thing about what happend in 2007 and my opinion.

~RIP My Angel~

ooh :yes: i heard that my mother say that, that was true :yes: but the other part not true :no:

Michael was a human, and had to deal with some horrible inner termoil. My heart goes out to them for having to try and deal with all of this, if it is true. I think we all know years ago that there were signs as to what Michael was dealing with, yet were never really at liberty to speak of it...which I understand.

Now things are coming out in the open, and as painful as they are to hear, the man was only human and dealing with inner conflict and physical pain that even his family couldn't reach out and cure him of.

My tears are still flowing, I just can not believe this.

I love Michael no matter what i find out about him....he had a very HARD LIFE....I would not have made it to 50 if I walked in his shoes...

And CNN found this out how?

A source close to the family. I know what you're gonna say that its not enough. That was my exact reaction. But After i found out that Janet didn't sign the release of the statement, I am now leaning towards believing it. And CNN doesn't say things that are not Conformed from a reliable source. you don't know how much i want this to be another hoax or rumor.

Now everything is coming out and we as fans should support each other and be strong because as much as we knew a lot about Michael, We didn't know a lot about Michael. And we should respect that part of his life and be strong for him and for each other.

~RIP My Angel~ I Love You More 4 Ever and a day.

Okay, who told CNN that Janet said that?

And CNN found this out how?

That's what I want to know..
Anyway I have no opinion.. To me his good outweighed his bad
I can't judge him, whatever decisions/mistakes he made, he had to deal with them and he suffered for them.
There's nothing to be said and I honestly don't understand what there is to be upset about.
Whatever comes out doesn't take away from nor diminish my love for him

What are you guys going on about?lol. I remember Friedman and others writing this story back in the days. So what if Janet and Randy's names weren't on the list? The others, including his mother, were lying? They could very well have been silent as they have been all the time.

Guys, and please don't buy into the notion that CNN is reliable. When it comes to MJ common sense and ethics go flying through the window.

A source close to the family. I know what you're gonna say that its not enough. That was my exact reaction. But After i found out that Janet didn't sign the release of the statement, I am now leaning towards believing it. And CNN doesn't say things that are not Conformed from a reliable source. you don't know how much i want this to be another hoax or rumor.
I'm still incredulous. It's not that I don't want to believe Michael had his downsides. I would be amazed if Michael didn't have some emotional difficulties after all he went though. But I just cannot trust something without a disclosed source. There are too many rumors flying around like them, and a lot of them are being picked up by reputable news media. I'll wait until I hear it from someone who is willing to be held accountable for their words.

Okay, who told CNN that Janet said that?

uhhh I dont think they will tell anyone that. if they said source, that means that people are not supposed to know who said it.

Listen, I'm just repeating what Anderson Cooper said. I don't know anything else. I'm not forcing anyone to believe it cuz its your own choice to believe it or not.

sry. if i seem deffensive!

I started this topic not for us to argue, but because I couldn't handle it just sitting here and listening to CNN. It hurts very much.

And who knows what happened, what I'm trying to say is that this might have actually happened. I don't know what to think. I love Michael and this or any kind of story Will NEVER change that. He wanted to be Perfect for us, to let us see the strong side of him. And for that I thank him and for that, I cry for him. Because if he wanted us to see him as a person that has a rhinoceros skin, which he had but It hurts more that this kinda things are coming out after his *****.

I'm still incredulous. It's not that I don't want to believe Michael had his downsides. I would be amazed if Michael didn't have some emotional difficulties after all he went though. But I just cannot trust something without a disclosed source. There are too many rumors flying around like them, and a lot of them are being picked up by reputable news media. I'll wait until I hear it from someone who is willing to be held accountable for their words.

ditt-to -the-o

Well I am telling you that this story was reported by GOSSIP rags in 2007. That is their source. It is the same story. It is not a new story by any means. I didn't realize the family had released a statement back then. So why is this being rehashed again? Right because CNN has nothing better to do than to "speculate to break the one they hate".

It's on right now. Interesting, to say the least. However, CNN has been relying on TMZ for alot of the inside scoop.

Michael had some issues he had to deal with. We all know Michael had a battle with drug addiction, and it was pretty evident he still used Prescription drugs. He was human. We all make mistakes and have issues. Just hope he is in the glorious Kingdom of Jesus Christ in final serenity.

God blessed you and may you finally get your peace in Heaven,
R.I.P. Michael

Now everything is coming out and we as fans should support each other and be strong because as much as we knew a lot about Michael, We didn't know a lot about Michael. And we should respect that part of his life and be strong for him and for each other.

~RIP My Angel~ I Love You More 4 Ever and a day.

You know what, I wondered when this story was going to come up again after reading the thread about Grace talking to Daphne Barak. Why? Becuz I remembered a so-called intervention that was denied by the family back in 2007. Here's the kicker tho. IF this was true and it was done soley by family members then WHO leaked it to the tabloids/media? I can't imagine anyone in MJ's family leaking something private like this to the media if they were honestly trying to help him. And we know when MJ was in Bahrain he was with very minimal staff from the USA. After reading Grace's "allegation" of staging an intervention, I wondered, IF this was true, WHO could have done something so vile as to leak it back then...unless the "source" who is leaking THIS story now about Janet was the same one who leaked it in the past. Hmmmm.....

It's funny how no matter how few ppl were around MJ, he STILL had no privacy. And if this story turns out to be true, it makes you wonder WHO could have blabbed it to the tabs instead of continually trying to get Michael any help he needed. I guess the latter took more time and energy. Blabbing to the tabs and getting paid was easier. That surely helped him. Pfft.

Access Hollywood is the source of that link so its not reliable.

I would like to hear this directly from the family before I truly believe it...but I don't think they'll ever speak up about it.

I have a difficult time imagining that Michael would even ignore his mother's phonecalls, whom he was always so close with, you know? But of course you never ever know.

I heard Michael say that he had an addiction to pain killers way back before Dangerous came out. He said that he got treatment for it in Europe. He does not admit to being addicted to drugs thereafter.

Now I know people can change, but I believe that whether it is confirmed that Michael was on some drugs or not, the media is out there with a meticulous effort to portray Michael as a seasoned drug addict who fed his habit and bought doctors with his wealth. And I just don't think this is who Michael was. Now he may have hired an anesthesiologist to administer Diprivan to him....Klein said he did this in the past. But I don't think that Michael was getting high off of anything. I think he was simply trying to slee p and something went wrong. And I hate what the media is doing to him right now. They want him to go down in history as a drug addict. This is just not right.

You know what, I wondered when this story was going to come up again after reading the thread about Grace talking to Daphne Barak. Why? Becuz I remembered a so-called intervention that was denied by the family back in 2007. Here's the kicker tho. IF this was true and it was done soley by family members then WHO leaked it to the tabloids/media? I can't imagine anyone in MJ's family leaking something private like this to the media if they were honestly trying to help him. And we know when MJ was in Bahrain he was with very minimal staff from the USA. After reading Grace's "allegation" of staging an intervention, I wondered, IF this was true, WHO could have done something so vile as to leak it back then...unless the "source" who is leaking THIS story now about Janet was the same one who leaked it in the past. Hmmmm.....

It's funny how no matter how few ppl were around MJ, he STILL had no privacy. And if this story turns out to be true, it makes you wonder WHO could have blabbed it to the tabs instead of continually trying to get Michael any help he needed. I guess the latter took more time and energy. Blabbing to the tabs and getting paid was easier. That surely helped him. Pfft.

I think she's behind a lot of the tabloid leaks in the past. Just a hunch...

I heard Michael say that he had an addiction to pain killers way back before Dangerous came out. He said that he got treatment for it in Europe. He does not admit to being addicted to drugs thereafter.

Now I know people can change, but I believe that whether it is confirmed that Michael was on some drugs or not, the media is out there with a meticulous effort to portray Michael as a seasoned drug addict who fed his habit and bought doctors with his wealth. And I just don't think this is who Michael was. Now he may have hired an anesthesiologist to administer Diprivan to him....Klein said he did this in the past. But I don't think that Michael was getting high off of anything. I think he was simply trying to slee p and something went wrong. And I hate what the media is doing to him right now. They want him to go down in history as a drug addict. This is just not right.
Michael was on pain medication in 1993 because earlier that year he had to have reconstruction surgery on his scalp. Later that year, August 1993, Jordan Chandler falsely accused Michael of molestation which led to that media firestorm of a criminal case. On top of that Michael was beginning the 2nd leg of the Dangerous tour in Thiland. That's when he started getting addicted to pain pills. The excruciating pain of his scalp in addition to the mental and emotional anguish. He went to rehab and completed it and became well.

Like you said the media and people like Chopra and others are using 1993 and 2005 in portraying Michael as a drug addict.

How can Michael be the exceptionally, excellent hands-on father many people says he is, and he's strung out from regularly popping pills? It doesn't make no sense. Also everyone that saw him during the last weeks of his life said he looked well and shown no signs of drug addiction. But others keep saying he was an addict.

I think she's behind a lot of the tabloid leaks in the past. Just a hunch...
Speaking of Grace, I wonder was she at the private funeral and/or memorial yesterday? Is she around the kids--especially when she talked about Michael to Daphne Barrack? Does the Jacksons know what she did a few days before Michael died?

Hear me now, if CNN or any other outlet can't NAME the SOURCE of their information, then I don't wanna hear jack shit!

I'm pissed off right now......the man is'nt even buried yet and the slaughtering is in full gear. If MJ had issues with prescription medication, then so be it, but everybody and their damn mamma have something to say.... but damn the salacious way this mans life is being srtipped apart is bothering the hell outta me and for that I'm gonna do my best to not focus on whats being said on TV because the vultures are out in full force and they are gonna pick MJ's legacy clean! I swear that at the end of all of this, they would've painted MJ as this drugged out junkie, you just watch and see!

And BTW.....CNN's 'source' I think is that blabber mouth Brian Oxman!

Last edited:
Speaking of Grace, I wonder was she at the private funeral and/or memorial yesterday? Is she around the kids--especially when she talked about Michael to Daphne Barrack? Does the Jacksons know what she did a few days before Michael died?

yes, there is a photo of her hugging Prince as the brothers were getting ready to leave with the casket.

It's so frustrating that everyone seems to have an opinion on what happened to Michael. Everyone is on tv running off their mouth. Why not wait for the autopsy results to come out before you speculate? It's absolutely sickening that these people are being paid to talk trash about Michael (but then again, what else is new?)

I think people need to sit down and shut up. Honor the legend, and shut up about what killed him until we actually find out what killed him. It's craziness to fill the news with speculation.

Back