CNN/HLN and Coordinated Attack?

Josephine

Proud Member
O.k., maybe I am being SENSITIVE but there seems to be a coordinated attack by the CNN/ Headline News company to smear Michael Jackson in death. The primary offenders: Anderson Cooper,Larry King,Nancy Grace and Jane Velez- Mitchell.

What in the WORLD is going on?!!? This is terribly unfair and undignified to Michael. Do you think, it has anything to do with the successful viewing and reaction to the Memorial Service by the world via T.V. and internet? Do you think the city of L.A. is allowing all of this speculation because they had to pay for this ceremony?

Is there ANYTHING the Jackson family can do, to prevent their beloved son, brother and father from being maligned this way?

I mean they had that dermatologist on today(aren't some Patient - Doctor privacy laws being broken), they had supposedly his death certificate in hand, they mentioned that they KNOW (not think) that the Toxicology Report is half-way complete and they keep shoveling the suggestions that his body was severely damaged by drug use. I mean isn't this SLANDER!! I asked on a separate thread "IS THIS THE WAY INVESTIGATIONS ARE RUN?!?!?" Can the state district attorney do anything about this constanct speculation, rumors dropping and innuendo?

O.k., maybe I am being SENSITIVE but there seems to be a coordinated attack by the CNN/ Headline News company to smear Michael Jackson in death. The primary offenders: Anderson Cooper,Larry King,Nancy Grace and Jane Velez- Mitchell.

What in the WORLD is going on?!!? This is terribly unfair and undignified to Michael. Do you think, it has anything to do with the successful viewing and reaction to the Memorial Service by the world via T.V. and internet? Do you think the city of L.A. is allowing all of this speculation because they had to pay for this ceremony?

Is there ANYTHING the Jackson family can do, to prevent their beloved son, brother and father from being maligned this way?

I mean they had that dermatologist on today(aren't some Patient - Doctor privacy laws being broken), they had supposedly his death certificate in hand, they mentioned that they KNOW (not think) that the Toxicology Report is half-way complete and they keep shoveling the suggestions that his body was severely damaged by drug use. I mean isn't this SLANDER!! I asked on a separate thread "IS THIS THE WAY INVESTIGATIONS ARE RUN?!?!?" Can the state district attorney do anything about this constanct speculation, rumors dropping and innuendo?

maybe those channels are owned by the same company.

if only we could stop watching all of it, then there wouldn't be a reason for them to get ratings. The are were making monet off MJ when he was alive and now that he's dead.
I'll be glad when it's over.

we all knew they were going to do this to Michael..its what they do. They are all haters. They know people all want answers. People are tuning in hoping to find answers, they media is taking advantage of this and talking their trash as always. I choose not to watch any of them. I cannot sit back and listen to this garbage all it does it drive my blood pressure up. I didnt listen to them before and I sure the hell am not going to listen to them now. The only thing I want to hear out of their mouths is that arrests warrants have been issued.

I tweeted Anderson asking why are he and so many media people trying so hard to reveal who is the supposed father of Michael's children. I also ask why do they want to humiliate Michael after death. Why is this such an issue of whether or not they are biologically his? They were his children and he was their father in every way it counted. It is so obvious from yesterday.

Last edited:
we all knew they were going to do this to Michael..its what they do. They are all haters. They know people all want answers. People are tuning in hoping to find answers, they media is taking advantage of this and talking their trash as always. I choose not to watch any of them. I cannot sit back and listen to this garbage all it does it drive my blood pressure up. I didnt listen to them before and I sure the hell am not going to listen to them now. The only thing I want to hear out of their mouths is that arrests warrants have been issued.

Well said. I wish I was good at English....:no: Your comment is aboulutely right.

I need to stop follwing Anderson. I'm going to stop watch CNN podcasts.

I just knew the media bloodbath was gonna heighten right after the funeral and they will be going out in ful force!

It sickens me just to see how underhanded they are being and at the same time talking about protecting MJ's kids. BULLSHIT!

Everything MJ held dear is being trampled!

They could care less about MJ's children. The Jackson Family is very capable of taking care of those children. Couldn't they see how compassionate and caring each of their aunts and uncles were? Couldn't they see how Paris ran into Janet's arms after she spoke and Prince leaned on her arm? They are not going to let anyone pinch a hair off either of them.

Last edited:
Nancy Grace is one horrible, mean and vile person. However, if you think CNN is bad, you have not switched to that one other channel...

It seems like a coordinated attack to me! But yet in the Klein interview on Larry King (CNN), Michael's own DOCTOR said he was not "emaciated" and that he'd not seen needle marks/tracks. The Nancy Grace stuff came from "a source," i.e. invented. Whereas Klein was Michael's own doctor, and he should know best. They obviously didn't coordinate this piece of "the story." They used an anonymous "source," who is probably Ian Halperin making up stuff again. This is just cruelty. Beyond cruelty.

Don't worry about nancy she still has yet to apologize to melinda duckett's family for causing her to commit suicide.

Anderson used to be neutral but why is he doing this?

Larry is cynical to everyone, so it's not that bad.

Why Anderson?

This is their jobs. I believe Michael jackson was murdered. The media is ignoring the fact that Jackson's cause of death has not been determined( yet they cry "heart attack" Drugs" "Stress over debt", "needle marks" )as of yesterday the death certificate was marked "deferred" yet the media liars are tarnishing His name and memory with smoke screens and destractions. Yet the Doctor who did not call 911 nor knew CPR is let off? The time he was missing where was he and who was he with? Or stay with? Was he prepped? Why was 911 call after 50 minutes had expired?How did MJ pass a physical yet now we hear all this?

Wake up people domething is wrong with all this. This is the same peop[le who told you he molested children; why do you believe them now? THINK!

Anderson Cooper is the one who really disapointed me. I mean how desparate can you be for ratings?

Anderson Cooper is the one who really disapointed me. I mean how desparate can you be for ratings?

why, what did he say or do tonight? -apparently I missed it..
He seemed respectful till yesterday..

I think some of you need to stop looking for, and listening to, 'negative' cr@p about MJ. If you look you will find it - forever.

The thing is, there is plenty of 'positive' news and great articles/programs about MJ at the moment, so reach out for them.

Don't get hooked on reading or listening to articles that only intend to 'bash' "The Greatest Entertainer that ever lived", as that is what they want. Just turn it off/over, chuck it in the bin, and move on with your life knowing that millions upon million share your love and respect for Michael.

These people (haters & gossip whores) are empty inside. They will 'meet their maker' one day and be held to account for their wasted lives.

If anything, we should feel a little pity for them, as they have no future.

Well said Deano. I personally have not watched CNN or Fox or whoever (other than for the streaming of the memorial) and I have been the happier for it.

But to Josephine's point - we have to understand that the American media is fundamentally racist and the idea of a Black man being the kind of man that Michael Jackson was galls and offends them. They need to find something wrong with him and will work tirelessly to exploit any perceived weakness. So dont doubt it is a co-ordinated attack.

When all these people are dead and gone NONE of them would have had the impact that Michael did. Hold on to that.

P.S. I love your posts, Josephine. They are always a pleasure to read.

I am white, but I will say that I agree that there are too many white people in the world who still have racist, bigoted views. It makes me ashamed sometimes.

The 'white world' was quite happy when Elvis or the Beatles were considered the greatest ever. Then came along a little African American, from a working-class background, who shook up the world and became the "Greatest Entertainer Of All Time" - and look what they tried to do to him!

The racists of this world are slowly dying out - thank God - but there are still too many left with too much power in my view, especially within the media. They'll 'get what's coming to them though - in this life or the next!

you are not being too sensitive...you are right on...

the producers have an agenda...and they only want stories that meet that agenda...

they also seem to be competing with TMZ... just reporting any old story...that Randi Kay even reported a News of the World story...its like they just want the ratings.. whenever they give a report from an un-named source be wary... like the story now about a supposed intervention in 2007..........its like Londell said to Larry King... you will give anyone facetime without verifying the info...

change only came...and will come...when fans make a consorted effort and post comments on their twitter and facebook pages...and give ireports to voice our opinions...

Al Sharpton made is opinion known about their coverage and so they had Don Lemon change his stance alittle last weekend...

well...we have to focus and continue to complain..

We have to let our voices be heard and now we don't have to spend on stamps to do that...

there use to be a website for MJ who purpose was to write letters to the media about their reports on MJ...

I think it would be a good idea to start that again....

CNN Twitter page:
http://twitter.com/cnn

Last edited:
Headline news is more tabloidish. Ive seen Stacy Brown, Diane Devil. I respect Larry King though. Like Londell said, check the facts.

From what I've seen so far, Larry King seems to have been good through all of this. I haven't watched Anderson Cooper. I will never watch Fox News - I believe they are the most biased of them all.

you are not being too sensitive...you are right on...

there use to be a website for MJ who purpose was to write letters to the media about their reports on MJ...

I think it would be a good idea to start that again....

CNN Twitter page:
http://twitter.com/cnn

This can be recommended to Jermaine and Randy,a s Michael no longer has a spokesperson.

The site can deal with straightening false stories that they wish to speak about, and making known e.g. that Stacy Brown is not a family friend and does not speak for the family as well as listing other people like him, as well as releasing statements without the need for them to always appear on TV.

........and we all know who own, run the media. There a certain type they like to persecute, in many senses.........

I'm just not watching any of it. It's been two weeks now and every single night these clowns have been milking this for all it's worth. They know it will keep their ratings high because of the person and the circumstances involved. I'm not going to believe anything being speculated about until it comes out officially (i.e. autopsy report, possible arrests). Oh, and I want those kids to be. left. alone.

'lyrics in They Dont Really Care About Us'

we all know what happened then.....

seems to me anyone who utters a certain carpenters name, or sings it ends up being persecuted by the press.

George Michael had a habit of singing about the carpenter, and the press in this country just went for the jugular..........

Well these hateful, cruel people are just having their final fling, their golden goose is gone, and they can only keep this up for so long. How bitter and jealous they must be to get their kicks out of doing this. They do not posess an atom of the decency that Michael had, and they never will.

We loved him, millions of others loved him, so they can spew out their venum as much as they like amoungst themselves and live in their pitiful, mean spirited lives, they are in the minority.

Headline news is more tabloidish. Ive seen Stacy Brown, Diane Devil. I respect Larry King though. Like Londell said, check the facts.

You're kidding? the devil got out of the gates of hell and made a re-appearance? When the hell was that, and what did she find to say..?

Back