Why won't people tell the truth about Michael?

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
I really have to get this out there because it is killing me. Okay, I don't know about you, but ever since Michael's death, all I've been hearing is a bunch of BS about his life. The media have been playing documentaries like "what really happened" and insisting that Michael was ashamed of his race and wanted to be white. They were on tv trying to tell us that the man was a paedophile and got away with it. They played "Living with Michael Jackson" the one documentary that destroyed his life, and caused so much trouble for he and his family. My question is, why? Why is it that we never hear about the man who was so unselfish, that opened his heart to so many people, helped so many lives around the world, who gave so much to people without wanting anything in return? Why don't we ever hear about the man who united Blacks, Whites, Arabs, Asians, children and adults, man and women, who broke down racial barriers and had people of all different cultures and backgrounds in a stadium holding hands and singing along to heal the world? Why don't they talk about the man who stood in a freezing cold street for 20 minutes, in the pouring rain, with a broken foot, just to sign autographs for his fans and listen to their stories? For once in their life, why can't people just tell the truth?

Michael did what politicians couldn't do, he brought the world together. While politicians were out there pushing for wars, Michael was out there pushing for peace. I remember something that Deepak said about Michael that really touched me. He said that while the rest of the world thought Michael was so weird and strange, Michael used to sit and wonder why the rest of the world was so weird and strange. "Why are there wars?" he would say. "Why is there racism?... Why is there prejudice?... Why is there hatred?... Why do people kill the innocent?" This was a man who was kind enough to dedicate his life to helping other people. He opened his home to disadvantaged children, so they could enjoy a life that they wouldn't otherwise get to enjoy. What other celebrity does that? Oprah Winfrey doesn't do it. Bill Gates doesn't do it. No body does it. Michael was the only one. He used to buy pizza for the fans that were camping outside his hotel. Again, what other celebrity is going to use their own money, to buy food for his fans? No one. Michael was the only one. And to think the truth continues to be buried under the rug while the media continue to spew garbage about Michael being a sick man, a heartless paedophile who simply got away with committing a crime. I can't help but cry when I think about how the media are still doing this to Michael. Michael Jackson was always about giving, about caring, and he did whatever he could during his short time on this earth to help heal the world. He didn't even have it in his heart to kill a bug (watch History tour in Munich if you don't know what I'm talking about) what makes people think he would ever, ever hurt a child? He has done soooo much for this world, and yet, he spent the last years of his life being punished for something he DID NOT do. He was attacked by the very people he was trying to help. He gave up his ENTIRE life to entertain us, the public, and look at how we treated him. And even after his death, people still try to attack the poor man. If people are going to report on Michael Jackson, why can't they just tell us the truth? Why do they have to lie and sensationalise everything? It's just so unfair :no: After all these years, the truth MUST BE TOLD. I am sick and tired of the lies. Seriously, I am sick of it. I want the truth out there. I want the media to stop spreading BS about a dead man and finally TELL THE TRUTH. Enough with the slander. Enough with lies. Enough of it.

Last edited:
Because they're all fucked up in the head.
(Excuse my french)

There are many that are telling the truth
but the sensational lies get top billing ..
its all about "MONEY" $$$$$$$$$$

MJ laid it down for us
when he wrote the song

because controversy sells, nice news doesnt, money!!!

because some people can't face the fact that Michael was one of the best man in the world: as a celebrity and a person
people would do anything for money....bad news sells better then good
and the thing is that people want to hear bad things about MJ b/c they can't stand the fact that he is the king of pop, the most caring person etc
if you ask the people in private what they think about mj they all would say at least one thing : that he is the most talented and unique man that ever lived....but they lie for money
there will be always hater in this world....MJ tried to make a better world and in my opinion he succeed b/c if he didn't the world would have been a mess by now: wars everywhere, racist etc

my fear is that in 10 years or less there will be wars again (and I'm talking about the big wars) and no one can stop them b/c no one will be like mj to try to make the world a better place

They're projecting their own ugliness onto someone who was infinitely purer than they could ever claim to be. They pat themselves on the back while talking mess over Michael. They're sick, no if and or buts about it.

The key to this StephLuvsMJ, is to have your own media.
Your own way to broadcast information to the public.

What's out there now colludes against what's right & what should be. So instead of wondering why it's like this & accepting it, create your own & counter it.

Of course that takes money so this is why it's so hard to do. In the meantime, correct people politely when they spout misinformation. Don't necessarily see them as "the enemy".

Some are simply misinformed & reacting off of the half-information that has fed to them for so long. There will be a resistance to truth because of this but the more reasonable you sound & the more civil you discuss a situation, people will open their minds. You also have to put it in terms they can relate with. Put themselves into the scenario & discuss the hypothetical consequences.

It's hard but it can be done.
John Lucas

People arn't falling for it though. I spoke to my cousin who saw "What Really Happened", work friends and the girls on the vogue forum - they all said what a load of crap and didn't believe a word of it.

Oh and that just reminded me - I'm calling channel 9 tomorrow to complain about airing that bias doc because people got sued for slander in that.

This is nothing new. When John Lennon died this guy (I think his name was Goldman) wrote a book claiming that John killed his best friend Stuart Sutcliffe, who really died of a brain clot. Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, Ringo Starr, & George Harrison tried to stop the book from being published, when that failed, asked people not to buy the book, that it was just garbage and lies. But guess what, it sold well. People just want to read & hear mess and garbage. Why do you think people gossip and like putting down people? They go to stand up "comedy" to hear a "comedian" make fun of other people.

I personally think that if they told the real Michael Jackson story, they would get just as many ratings (if not more) than a documentary all about lies and speculation. The true story of Michael Jackson is a hell of a lot more interesting then the "paedophile that got off" story they are trying to tell us. Michael's story is inspiring. He spent his whole life trying to entertain us, and use his power and fame to help those less fortunate, he gave us hope and joy, he opened doors and broke barriers, but was ridiculed and attacked, raped of his dignity. Everytime he fell, he always got back up. Even after everything he went through, he never stopped giving, he never stopped loving. That is a story worth telling. The media can't sit there and say if they told this story it wouldn't get them ratings. I think, for whatever reason, they just want us to believe garbage. I am convinced that they would get just as many ratings if they talked about Michael Jackson in a positive light. They just don't want to.

I personally think that if they told the real Michael Jackson story, they would get just as many ratings (if not more) than a documentary all about lies and speculation. The true story of Michael Jackson is a hell of a lot more interesting then the "paedophile that got off" story they are trying to tell us. Michael's story is inspiring. He spent his whole life trying to entertain us, and use his power and fame to help those less fortunate, he gave us hope and joy, he opened doors and broke barriers, but was ridiculed and attacked, raped of his dignity. Everytime he fell, he always got back up. Even after everything he went through, he never stopped giving, he never stopped loving. That is a story worth telling. The media can't sit there and say if they told this story it wouldn't get them ratings. I think, for whatever reason, they just want us to believe garbage. I am convinced that they would get just as many ratings if they talked about Michael Jackson in a positive light. They just don't want to.
Positive news doesn't get ratings. If you watch NBC Dateline or 20/20 the stories are all about people killing each other, date rape, serial killers, etc. If there is something good, they will tell some little cute story during the last minute when the show is about to go off. It may also be a bit of racism in Michael's case. Who got the most media coverage - O.J. Simpson, Robert Blake, Or Phil Spector? If you read an article about Cher, they rarely mention plastic surgery. Sting had a nose job, but it's never mentioned.

Because with the sudden outpouring of grief at Michael's death, the media lost control of the dialog on Michael Jackson. If the public recognizes him as a good, kind, talented man, the media look like ****. This is an attempt to reestablish their dominance.

Because all they care about is MONEY even now.
This is true, but why is that? Because the majority of people like and support trash and mess. If positive stories made money, then the media would report that. But since it doesn't, they have to go with what can get advertisers and consumers money. It's not the media's fault in itself per se. It's just giving the public what it wants. If people wasn't interested in sensationalism, it would go away. It's like the paparazzi, if people weren't nosy and want to know what a celebrity is doing, the paps would go out of business. Paul McCartney has been campaigning against land mines and animal testing for years, which gets little if any coverage. But they're all over the Heather Mills divorce settlement like ants at a picnic.

i feel so lonely and like a stranger in this crule world to be a fan of Michael . i believe him ONLY and believe no one else not any doctor nor any friend of him only his words.

Are we the new Apostles ?????????

if so i'll spread the message.

"Money.
Money...
Lie for it
Spy for it
Kill for it
Die for it
So you call it trust
But I say it's just
In the devil's game
Of greed and lust
They don't care
They'd do me for the money
They don't care
They use me for the money
So you go to church
Read the Holy word
In the scheme of life
It's all absurd
They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money
You're saluting the flag
Your country trusts you
Now you're wearing a badge
You're called the "Just Few"
And you're fighting the wars
A soldier must do
I'll never betray or deceive you my friend but...
If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil
Insurance?
Where do your loyalties lie?
Is that your alibi?
I don't think so
You don't care
You'd do her for the money
Say it's fair
You sue her for the money
Want your pot of gold
Need the Midas touch
Bet you sell your soul
Cuz your God is such
You don't care
You kill for the money
Do or dareThe thrill for the money
Are you infected with the same disease
Of lust, gluttoney and greed?
Then watch the ones
With the biggest smiles
The idle jabbers...Cuz they're the backstabbers
If you know it's a lie
Then you will swear it
If you give it with guilt
Then you will bear it
If it's taking a chance
Then you will dare it
You'll do anything for money...
Anything
Anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you
Even sell my soul to the devil.."

Because with the sudden outpouring of grief at Michael's death, the media lost control of the dialog on Michael Jackson. If the public recognizes him as a good, kind, talented man, the media look like ****. This is an attempt to reestablish their dominance.

Loved your words Mary!
very inspiring to all Christians out there and here on the board as well!
What you said it's so very true!!!!Thank you for translate what was in my heart!

God bless you all real MJ fans!

I really have to get this out there because it is killing me. Okay, I don't know about you, but ever since Michael's death, all I've been hearing is a bunch of BS about his life. The media have been playing documentaries like "what really happened" and insisting that Michael was ashamed of his race and wanted to be white. They were on tv trying to tell us that the man was a paedophile and got away with it. They played "Living with Michael Jackson" the one documentary that destroyed his life, and caused so much trouble for he and his family. My question is, why? Why is it that we never hear about the man who was so unselfish, that opened his heart to so many people, helped so many lives around the world, who gave so much to people without wanting anything in return? Why don't we ever hear about the man who united Blacks, Whites, Arabs, Asians, children and adults, man and women, who broke down racial barriers and had people of all different cultures and backgrounds in a stadium holding hands and singing along to heal the world? Why don't they talk about the man who stood in a freezing cold street for 20 minutes, in the pouring rain, with a broken foot, just to sign autographs for his fans and listen to their stories? For once in their life, why can't people just tell the truth?

Michael did what politicians couldn't do, he brought the world together. While politicians were out there pushing for wars, Michael was out there pushing for peace. I remember something that Deepak said about Michael that really touched me. He said that while the rest of the world thought Michael was so weird and strange, Michael used to sit and wonder why the rest of the world was so weird and strange. "Why are there wars?" he would say. "Why is there racism?... Why is there prejudice?... Why is there hatred?... Why do people kill the innocent?" This was a man who was kind enough to dedicate his life to helping other people. He opened his home to disadvantaged children, so they could enjoy a life that they wouldn't otherwise get to enjoy. What other celebrity does that? Oprah Winfrey doesn't do it. Bill Gates doesn't do it. No body does it. Michael was the only one. He used to buy pizza for the fans that were camping outside his hotel. Again, what other celebrity is going to use their own money, to buy food for his fans? No one. Michael was the only one. And to think the truth continues to be buried under the rug while the media continue to spew garbage about Michael being a sick man, a heartless paedophile who simply got away with committing a crime. I can't help but cry when I think about how the media are still doing this to Michael. Michael Jackson was always about giving, about caring, and he did whatever he could during his short time on this earth to help heal the world. He didn't even have it in his heart to kill a bug (watch History tour in Munich if you don't know what I'm talking about) what makes people think he would ever, ever hurt a child? He has done soooo much for this world, and yet, he spent the last years of his life being punished for something he DID NOT do. He was attacked by the very people he was trying to help. He gave up his ENTIRE life to entertain us, the public, and look at how we treated him. And even after his death, people still try to attack the poor man. If people are going to report on Michael Jackson, why can't they just tell us the truth? Why do they have to lie and sensationalise everything? It's just so unfair :no: After all these years, the truth MUST BE TOLD. I am sick and tired of the lies. Seriously, I am sick of it. I want the truth out there. I want the media to stop spreading BS about a dead man and finally TELL THE TRUTH. Enough with the slander. Enough with lies. Enough of it.

God bless your words! It touched me deeply! Every single word you said it's the purest and honest truth about our Michael! It feels like there's always have been a conspiracy against MJ even now after his passing, this conspiracy still exists and it attacks everybody who it's just like MJ, or follow his ideals, blessed, talented, caring, giving, loving, purest, childish, and those who want to make a difference in this scary world as he did. The world we live in it's full of lies and betrayal!
We have to open our eyes and watch out our everyday lives carefully to not be deceived by the enemies whom we call friends and applaud thinking it's a friend...

God bless you always, Dear and loving MJ fans!
MJ it's and will always be forever in our hearts!

i don't see why you people keep thinking you are the minority. everyone on here agrees with the OP about the true story of Michael. and that's a lot of people who answered this thread. there are you, and a lot of other fans like you, who make up a vast population. why can't you see yourselves as the majority, instead of the other side as the majority, and unite? :)

In my opinion, you are only going to make yourself miserable asking this question. Like I have said to myself since the day Michael Jackson died "I better prepare myself because when it comes to the media it will be the same as it was when Michael was alive and a whole lot worst". It has nothing to do with the truth. The media could careless about the truth. It's all about money and who has the best scoop and who can get the best guest.

It's not the media that get's me, (they are doing exactly what I thought they would be doing), but it's all of these people who were a part of Michael Jackson life both personal and professional. They are the ones that is feeding the media frenzie machine. Michael Jackson is dead and if you think these people are going to roll over and try to protect him when there is tons of money to be made, you are sadly mistaken.

And you better be prepared to deal with aspects of Michael Jackson's life that may not be too pretty. Like I just said, the people that knew him best has lots of money to make.

There are many that are telling the truth
but the sensational lies get top billing ..
its all about "MONEY" $$$$$$$$$$

MJ laid it down for us
when he wrote the song

^^ I totally agree with you.

My opinion is that many people dont care about the truth. Basically it comes down to dollars and ratings.

This is nothing new. When John Lennon died this guy (I think his name was Goldman) wrote a book claiming that John killed his best friend Stuart Sutcliffe, who really died of a brain clot. Paul McCartney, Yoko Ono, Ringo Starr, & George Harrison tried to stop the book from being published, when that failed, asked people not to buy the book, that it was just garbage and lies. But guess what, it sold well. People just want to read & hear mess and garbage. Why do you think people gossip and like putting down people? They go to stand up "comedy" to hear a "comedian" make fun of other people.
Goldman also wrote a nasty book about Elvis that sold very well, and he was writing one about Jimm Morrison but he died before finishing it. Typical that he only wrote books about people that weren't around anymore to defend themselves.

Back